La prima immagine è spoiler!
SPOILER (click to view)

Un bel po' di Hughness...

C'è anche Olivia:

Thanks to ladybluelake@lj

Edited by LaurieLo - 13/5/2008, 10:06

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 13/5/2008, 09:07

beddaaaa!!! Però non è un articolo, è una foto! Va nelle immagini promozionali di House!

onlyhugh
view post Posted on 13/5/2008, 10:03

CITAZIONE (LaurieLo @ 13/5/2008, 10:07)
beddaaaa!!! Però non è un articolo, è una foto! Va nelle immagini promozionali di House!

Sorry... ;)
Hai ragione... mi sono confusa pensando a Tv Guide che è un giornale, ma quella è solo una foto sì...
Prometto di stare più attenta! :P

amydawson
view post Posted on 9/6/2008, 00:07

Ciao amici!!

From PLAYBOY (ARGENTINA) - JUN 2008 - questa intervista a Hugh!!

** Thanks to silvinacinco and zoe85! this two girls bought the magazine and did the scans for us. It´s not easy to a girl to buy this kind of magazine, ji,ji :B): :AngelStar29: but for this guy (ugo, comme le dice Lei!) we can do things like this, or not ;) ***

click to see in the real size!

image image image image image

kisses from argentina. amy

view post Posted on 9/6/2008, 00:19

primario

Group:
Researcher

^_^ thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :AngelStar14:
I can't read it , but I love the photos!!! :WhiteHeart00:

Web Contacts  Top
maritahouse
view post Posted on 9/6/2008, 22:58

CITAZIONE (amydawson @ 9/6/2008, 01:07)
Ciao amici!!

From PLAYBOY (ARGENTINA) - JUN 2008 - questa intervista a Hugh!!

** Thanks to silvinacinco and zoe85! this two girls bought the magazine and did the scans for us. It´s not easy to a girl to buy this kind of magazine, ji,ji :B): :AngelStar29: but for this guy (ugo, comme le dice Lei!) we can do things like this, or not ;) ***

Oh my! Amy you're wonderful! Thank you so much and huge thanks to silvinacinco & zoe85, definitely to brave (devoted to Ugo ;P ) girls! :D
:WhiteHeart00: :GrazieGrazie:

amydawson
view post Posted on 10/6/2008, 21:05

ciao amici!!

well, my english isn´t as good to make an exact traslation but I can do a general traslation so you can notice what is the interwiev about

here it is. (scussi per li errori grammaticale! ji,ji :blink: :D )

20 questions to Hugh Laurie. The british actor tell the secrets of the most famous tv’s doctor

•The question 1, is about his american acent, the journalist says that Hugh is talking very well and he asks him if he remember american actors with bad british acent.

And Hugh answer: at the top of the list, Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins. (he says “it’s like a virtual war declare” ) He says that the ingland people though that Dick Van dyke was innappropiate to play a London’s chimney cleaner, but the only reason it could be that Dick Van Dyke danced as wind. (Hugh says that the scene dancing was extraordanary), but later he noticed thar Dick never dance before the film. An other case is Audrey Hepburm in My fair lady, but the film was about the english language, and about the snob way that british people talk. He also say that he understand them because he is now in the same position.

•The question 2 is House an hero?.

Hugh say that House is a person who looks for the true and for that reason, he is prepair to renounce to a lot of things. (for example no friends ) And this, could be a hero’s definition.

•Question 3 could house as a british character work in a british tv show?

And Hugh say, no, because, england’s writers don’t like heros, except in the children literature (like Harry Potter).

•Question 4 – House is the sexual symbol of the inteligents women, but who really like to sleep with someone like House or spend time with him?, (AMY NOTE: I LIKE!!!!) can a hurt man be recover?..

Hugh answer that is an interesting question, you can also say: can a hurt man be recover by women which with he has sex? Why someone do that. “I don’t understand”. He says that his carácter is so funny and House says extraordinary quotes and people think that it would be funny to spend time with him… if you are not the blank of what he is saying.

•Question 5: House is lame in the right foot. Do you sometimes limp with the other leg only to turn mad the people of continuity?

And he answer: “I do it occasionally but it is not for the people of continuity were confusing but to preserve certain pelvic symmetry, which this one in the first place of my list of aims in the life. I pass 15 hours a day extracting the leg in a direction, then I feel that I have to compensate. My colleague Stephen Fry in England proposed as volunteer to appear in the program. He said: I do not have ideas for the personage but that such if he had two limps. I thougt that it is an additional entertainment.

•Question 6 You went to EEUU without knowing if House was going to be a success or a failure. have you done other plans? Do you feel caught?

And hugh answers: Of certain way I sit down as a hostage of the fortune. I am not complaining. I wanted to do this role. But indeed I didn´t think that the programmes would have so much success. I thoutgh it was going to fail. Not because it was bad Wise that was good but many good things simply fade up. I thougt that I was going to have three weeks of interesting filming in Toronto and probably this would finish in a tape you can show to your friends and of which feeling proud. Never in my life have looked so ahead. I work probably 36 hours advanced maximum. What happens after it, I do not have idea. Anyone who says: " Maybe we meet next week " gently accepted good any thing, if it is the next week. To demolish Katmandu? If, totally. Annotate me I am going to be there.

•Question 7 - there is a convultion in every episode, why? what gives convultions?

And he answers, The convulsions are cinematographic, better than a silence attac. I support the convulsion. Too many amiability gives me convulsions. Fodder in same as like one appears reasonably nicely. I say "please" and "thanks", try to be punctual, to dress for the occasion. But too many amiability makes me nervous, the oppressive amiability, people getting up as a spring whenever someone enters, people who asks for excuses all the time. I begin to set myself on edge.

•Question 8 is about the national social sistems of health .Could house work for that system?

And he answers that a tv show about the service of national health can´t devote to the treatment of an alone case, it has to be on the crisis of the service of health itself.

•Question 9. Would you liked to have shares of rubber gloves´s factory?

And hugh says that he annoys that the people of unconcerned form take from herself with rapidity the rubber gloves after every capture. We have twenty persons in a scene of operating room and for when we end we have used two hundred couples of gloves. It annoys me very much for what I try to recycle in the study. Them to extract this one this one well, to put on them in less than 20 minutes turns out to be very difficult. The way of doing it? Since they tend to go out upside-down it is to blow inside them at the time you them can give return. I am sure that real patients have died in the operating room while the doctor is saying " damm is this thing! ". The monitor of the patient does piiiiiiiiiiiii, and the doctor says: " good at least I was sterile "

•Question 10 – jane austen o Austin powers?

There does not exist a good or winning response. There are invisible masses in the servants and farmers of Austen, alone invisible people for her. He thinks that the confusion of butlers and servants receives an unjust treatment on the part of Austen. Hugh thinks that Austin Powers is a social valuable document but he goes to abide that to remain with Austen, but I do unwillingly.

•Question 11 – it’s about the meaning of some words FOP, TWIT Y TWAT

and he says something about the word “quite” (he says that word have a different sense in England)

•Question 12 – Dr House is a TV Show ´s fan. What´s happend in that show?.

And Hugh answers that they don´t have the copyrigth of “hospital central” so they have to create their own tv show. He says that he doesn´t wacth tv shows but his oldest brother has followed a radio program for 50 years. Hugh says that he likes the things that conclude. he likes the paragraphs, he likes the chapters, he likes the paragraphs.

•Question 13 it´s about the box,

and hugh answers that the interesting thing of boxing is to discover the barrier that you have in your own mind when you try to strike other one. In order that you are trying the other one does not strike you, you have different technical things with which to fight. But there comes the moment in which there gets lost opportunity to strike someone because you doubted, because in the nature of one, or in the culture of one, it was not throbbing the persons. Box is more tan two people striking in a ring.

•Question 14 – Why the people at Dr House tv show, dont´t wash their hands very often?

And he answers that he uses to wash his hands after use the rubber globes because they have a very invasive smell. And then he says that the people don´t wash their hands because there´re not pipe in the set. (AMY NOTE: a fool question a fool answer, ji,ji)

•Question 15 – What size is the House’s cane? Is big? - (AMY NOTE: I think there is a double sense in this question about the size, ji,ji) - Do you let someone else to hold it?

And hugh answer “It is so big as it must be and no more”. He also says that the person who help with the actor´s lines use to hold it. Hugh says that he always forget where he leave the cane and there is a person who is always paying attention because if you stop the filmation for 5 secons you lose a lot of money and you can´t spend time looking for the cane.

•Question 17 – your’ re a Clint eastwood’s fan, does he influence in the way you play a role?.

And Hugh answers that he grow up watching “Harry el sucio” , and House have some elements of him (Harry doesn’t have favorite, he hate everybody)

•Question 18 – did you ask why your character’s name is House?

And he says that it could be because sherlock Holmes, but in this case it could be “houses” but “houses” isn’t credible

•Question 19 – you were filming the “Fenix fly” when you do the casting for House. What´s happend in the desert sand? Have you any funny story? What did you found?

And Hugh answers that, one nigth he and other 3 guys were sit down at the tope of a dune (a sand hill) watching the moon, and then they decided to go down the dune running and jumping, and Hugh was the first and when he arrived at the botton of the dune he noticed that he has lost his wedding ring and he shouted “STOP- DON’T MOVE!! I LOST MY WEDDING RING” and then the 4 guys were looking for the ring and after a few secons, someone says IS THIS ONE?... obvioslly ..how many wedding rings can you find in the desert sand???

•Question 20 – House always says, “everybody lie” in which things do you lie to yourself?

And Hugh answers that he always says to himself that he do “this” just to win money, and he says that is time to use his aptitude to chose a career. And he also says that he do this for 25 years, and he always thinks, “I wil try for six months and if it doesn’t work I’ll become a vet (animal’s doctor)” At the end he says that he has to accept he is an actor and this is his job.

kisses from argentina. amy

maritahouse
view post Posted on 10/6/2008, 23:11

Amyyyyyyyyyyyyy :WhiteHeart00: :WhiteHeart00:
You did a wonderful job, and you did it just for us!I'm touched!
Thank you ssssso much!

A huge kiss!

p.s. I looooove this man! :P

onlyhugh
view post Posted on 11/6/2008, 08:14

Grazie, Amy!
L'avevo un po' letto in spagnolo (un po' si capisce...) e mi aveva molto divertito la risposta alla domanda 19: come si fa a perdere e avere la fortuna di ritrovare subito in pieno deserto la fede??! :blink:
Segno del destino?! :P

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 3/9/2008, 15:39

Questo articolo postato dal lj huddy dice che
SPOILER (click to view)
nella quinta stagione tra house e cuddy ce ne sarà....

Attenti agli spoiler!!

faby63
view post Posted on 3/9/2008, 20:27

SPOILER (click to view)
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :D :P Speriamooooo!! :wub:

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 10/9/2008, 13:30

Robert Sean Leonard si sbottona sulla quinta stagione... ATTENTI AGLI SPOILER!!!

BellaAndEdward
view post Posted on 10/9/2008, 13:50

grazie per avere inserito questa intervista!
un solo favore: potresti aiutarmi a tradurre la parte da: "How will the relashionship...in poi e la sua risposta?
le altre cose le ho capite. grazie

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 10/9/2008, 13:52

trovi la traduzione in "spoiler" ;)

BellaAndEdward
view post Posted on 10/9/2008, 14:14

ok, grazie

119 replies since 25/7/2007, 09:21   2431 views