Spoiler Quinta Stagione, qui no commenti

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 16/7/2008, 23:41

.... PUNCTURE!!!!! I WISH I WERE CARMEN ELECTRA..... zio Griss & My Baby forever!

Group:
Head of International Medicine

piccolo spoiler... più o meno: nell'intervista con AUSIELLO (che trovate in multimedia) Hugh ci dice che:
House e Cuddy diventeranno più "thingy" (leggermente intraducibile, comunque sarebbe qualcosa tipo vicini), e House e Wilson SI CHIARIRANNO, House troverà un modo molto "devious" (poco ortodosso, strano.,. House!) ma RIUSCIRA' A RICONQUISTARE L'AMICIZIA DI WILSON.
Non che non lo sapessimo, però... beh, ora è ufficiale.

Web  Top
view post Posted on 17/7/2008, 23:17

.... PUNCTURE!!!!! I WISH I WERE CARMEN ELECTRA..... zio Griss & My Baby forever!

Group:

riporto anche qui l'intervista a Katie Jacobs.. dato che contiene SPOILERS

E.P. Katie Jacobs Talks About 'House's' Emmy Noms, Plus What's To Come For Cameron & Chase

By Korbi Ghosh

July 17, 10:58 AM

Hughlaurie_house_240_005 With two past Emmy nominations already under the show's belt, you might think House executive producer Katie Jacobs would sleep soundly through this morning, totally over the whole nom announcement process. Not so. "The funny thing is, I guess I'm getting older," she told me. "I woke up at 6:11 and thought, well, I guess we didn't get nominated. Usually the show publicist will call, and I hadn't heard from anyone, so I thought that was it. Turns out I'd read the clock wrong. It was actually 4:11! I got the call about an hour and a half later."

Though the nomination wasn't unexpected, Jacobs explains that it still means a great deal to them: "There's a lot of anxiety, given the fact that we've had previous nominations, because you don't know whether or not you're going to fall [out of contention]. And it's even more exciting in a way, for a show that's been on the air for some time, to know that the Academy voters are still happy with what we're doing."

As for star Hugh Laurie's nod, Jacobs told me she was not surprised at all: "It was more of a surprise two years ago when he did not get nominated." As of 9 a.m. today, she had not yet spoken to Mr. Laurie, but said they were all due on set within the half hour and she was looking forward to seeing him and getting his reaction.

She hadn't yet connected to fellow E.P. David Shore or director Greg Yaitanes -- who got a directing nomination for season four's penultimate episode, 'House's Head' -- either. "This is the sign of a fifth year show," Jacobs explained. "[In years past], I used to get my phone and quietly go outside, so I wouldn't wake my family, and call everyone."

Still, the whole House family will be celebrating today. With champagne?, I asked. "Probably, she said. But I'm not supposed to do that sort of thing, so no!" But the party won't last too long since they've got a full day's work ahead of them. They are currently shooting the season's sixth episode and Jacobs tells me it's an hour that will focus on... wait for it... Cameron and Chase: "Cameron will have a case, and through that storyline, we'll be able to explore Cameron and Chase's relationship and where they're at right now. We have sort of an embarrassment of riches with so many talented cast members, and it wasn't like we were trying to ignore any of our characters, but I think we are doing a better job of utilizing all their talents this year. At least I hope we are."

la 5x06 sarà incentrata.. su Chase e Cam! Cam avrà un caso, e sarà lo spunto per analizzare il rapporto cn Chase.. La Katie inoltre dice che quest'anno "useranno tutti gli attori"..

riporto le anticipazioni tradotte dell'intervista che trovate in multimedia..
dopo aver detto che in realtà non sa nulla perchè evidentemente gli autori godono nel tenerlo allo scuro di tutto, Hugh ribadisce che House e Wilson all'inizio sono un po' freddini fra di loro, ma che la "reunion" sarà una cosa bella da vedere!!

Edited by moky78 - 18/7/2008, 00:45

Web  Top
view post Posted on 18/7/2008, 23:35

Group:

altro piccolo spoiler.. nell'intervista di Access Hollywood, Hugh dice che il "gelo" fra lui e Wilson durerà per I PRIMI TRE EPISODI...

Web  Top
view post Posted on 28/7/2008, 14:54

Group:

sono usciti i titoli dei primi due episodi della 5 stagione:
5x01: Dying changes everything
5x02: not cancer

allora, è uscita l'ultima intervista di Ausiello a Katie Jacobs. Doveva essere un clamoroso spoilerrrr, in realtà non dice niente di nuovo---
la trovate qui

Edited by moky78 - 28/7/2008, 16:59

Web  Top
onlyhugh
view post Posted on 31/7/2008, 07:54

L'ultima di Ausiello su Thirteen:

CITAZIONE
Question: Thanks for the awesome interview with Katie Jacobs from House! Surely, you saved a few sound bites for AA, right? - Jonathan
Ausiello: You guys know all my tricks. Yes, I banked a few juicy bits, beginning with scoop on Thirteen. For the foreseeable future, Olivia Wilde's alter ego will continue to go by Thirteen or Dr. Hadley - although in the wake of her Huntington's diagnosis, you can probably add Evel Knievel to that list, too. "She's always been something of a risk taker," Jacobs explains. "And now that she knows she has this fatal illness, it causes her to make certain choices that may not be considered all that responsible. She's on an interesting journey."

da: ausiellofiles.ew.com

Edited by moky78 - 31/7/2008, 12:38

onlyhugh
view post Posted on 5/8/2008, 13:12

David Shore parla della quinta stagione su Star-Ledger:

CITAZIONE
ALL TV
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
BY ALAN SEPINWALL

SEASON FOUR of "House" was so tumultuous, both on camera (a competition to find new members of House's team ran for more than half the season) and off (the strike shut down production for months) that you'll forgive the show's creator, David Shore, if he has trouble remembering exactly what happened by the end of it.

"I forget," he admits. "I've been working on it for so long now. It's not like a usual year."

Reminded that we left off with Dr. Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard) blaming House (Hugh Laurie) for the death of his girlfriend -- and one of the failed finalists for House's team -- Amber (Anne Dudek), the lightbulb clicks for Shore, and he begins rattling off details of how season five (debuting on Sept. 16) will continue those stories. Specifically:

They will follow up on the House/Wilson split "in a funny but realistic way." Though he acknowledges the Laurie/Leonard chemistry is too good to keep the friends apart for very long, "the journey's really cool. We learn something about Wilson, we learn something about House, and we learn something about their relationship."

Shore admits that "we under-utilized" original team members Cameron (Jennifer Morrison) and Chase (Jesse Spencer), who became glorified extras for much of last season, even though their characters were re-assigned in the hospital with the best of writerly intentions.

"The notion was that they would be coming back in different capacities in the hospital, and therefore come back with a greater gravitas, and have a different relationship with House; and that would be refreshing. As little as we used them -- again, we would have liked to use them more -- I really did like the use we made of them. They would come in for only a scene or two an episode, but those scenes had a greater weight."

Shore says finding ways to use Morrison and Spencer more in season five is still "a work in progress," but has plans for Foreman (Omar Epps) to bring them a case, independent of House. He plans to follow-up on Cameron's comment that she missed being on House's team, even though she didn't miss House himself.

In season four's penultimate episode, Dr. Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) referred to the mysterious Thirteen (Olivia Wilde) as "Dr. Hadley," and though House commented at the time that Cuddy didn't know Thirteen's real name, Shore confirms that Cuddy had it right. Just don't expect to hear the name very often.

"No, she's Thirteen. She'll always be Thirteen."

Early in the season, House will hire a private detective, played by Michael Weston (you may remember him as the guy who carjacked David Fisher on "Six Feet Under"), to break-and-enter into a patient's home, in lieu of having one of his doctors do it. The detective -- "a character that only House could love" -- will stick around for a while, possibly to set up a spin-off that would fulfill one of Shore's TV fantasies.

As he explains it, "I've always loved 'The Rockford Files.'"

For more from David Shore, go to nj.com/entertainment/sepinwall/

Fonte

Edited by moky78 - 5/8/2008, 19:46

onlyhugh
view post Posted on 6/8/2008, 08:02

E' stata pubblicata anche la versione completa dell'intervista:

More with 'House' creator David Shore

onlyhugh
view post Posted on 22/8/2008, 08:17

E' uscito un video promozionale della 5a stagione con commenti dell'intero cast.

in multimedia

Edited by moky78 - 22/8/2008, 20:07

view post Posted on 22/8/2008, 19:16

Group:

Spoilertv, oltre a riportare i video cita anche due piccoli spoilers di KRISTIN su E!online..

vi metto il testo

CITAZIONE
Cath: Hmmm...No House scoops lately? Come on, Kristin! We are starving for info
Here is a warm nugget to sink your teeth into: Much to the chagrin of House/Wilson fans everywhere, it appears as though the show's cornerstone coupling is breaking up when House returns Sept. 16. Said Hugh Laurie: "Wilson comes to a bigger, broader realization that House is possibly a destructive force in his life; House isn't good for him, and as a result of that realization, Wilson decides to up sticks and leave." Booo! (Still, I'm highly doubtful this breakup is permanent. And by highly doubtful I mean, I have it on good authority.)

Thomas in Rhode Island: Hey, Kristin! What's the deal with the new guy on House? I am particularly intrigued by the new private investigator played by Michael Weston.
So is Hugh. He said of Michael's character: "House is so needy, so desperate, so curious, so unable to leave well [enough] alone that he actually takes the, frankly, unusual step of hiring a private investigator to see how Wilson is faring on his own. Who he's seeing, who he's with, is he happy? Is he not happy? It's an obsessive and frankly narcotic act, but it's a step he takes.

in pratica.. si scopre come mai House assuma questo investigatore privato, dalle parole dello stesso Hugh (direi fonte attendibile): siccome la loro amicizia è messa alle strette, perchè House scopre che "non è buono per Wilson" e Wilson lascia (ma comunque non permanentemente,).. lui è così "bisognoso, e curioso, e incapace di lasciarlo andare che fa il passo di ingaggiare un investigatore privato per sapere "come se la cava" da solo: è felice di vedere chi vede? non è felice??.. un passo un po' estremo e ossessivo, ma questo fa."

Web  Top
view post Posted on 27/8/2008, 22:35

Group:

allora cari ragazzuoli!! la nostra fonte :ph34r: è riuscita a mettere le manine sui primi due episodi.. ecco qui quello che ne è risultato INTERAMENTE IN ITALIANO.. aspettando di saperne di più

Nei primi episodi c’è molto House/Wilson ( e questo lo sapevamo)

alla fine del primo episodio c’è una bellissima scena di House con il suo bastone mentre Wilson percorre l’atrio con le sue cose (lascia l’ospedale)
All’inizio dell’epi ci sn molte “urla” fra House e Cuddy e House le chiude la porta in faccia. Verso la fine dell’epi però un po’ si riaggiusta: Cuddy vuole solo che House e Wilson vadano d’accordo.
Chase e Cam sono entrambi nel 1 episodio. Cam ha due o tre scene, Chase opera il povero sfig.. ehm il paziente di turno
Cam non c’è nel 2 epi, e Chase di nuovo opera il paziente di turno (certo che in quanto a sfig@..)
. Wilson lascia, e secondo l’investigatore, non ha ancora iniziato un secondo lavoro
Ah, giusto perchè FINALMENTE lo sappiamo, l’investigatore compare nel SECONDO EPISODIO. In questo episodio, alcune persone muoiono dopo aver ricevuto degli organi, e il paziente è una di quelle che sopravvivono. L’investigatore quindi indaga su House e in seguito House gli fa seguire Wilson
Nel primo episodio invece il POTW è in una riunione d’affari. Ed è una lei.. vede un insetto e lo caccia, poi vede un nugolo di formiche uscire dalla manica (noooooooooooo ve lo ricordate Elyce, quella che nell’1x07 ha la malattia del sonno?? Provate ad indovinare.. vede insetti che le escono dal braccio).. apre la camicia e vede una enorme quantità di insetti e inizia ad urlare.. arrivano i titoli di testa (eeeeeeeeee sigla!) e ci accorgiamo che.. era tutta una sua allucinazione (maddai=)
. Mentre House e Wilson sono al centro dell’epi, 13 è protagonista della trama b (ovvero si occupa del “concomitante”, paziente compreso). House abbandona lo staff e loro vanno da Chase.
Cam non ne vuole sapere di House/Wilson, ne vuole restare fuori. House va da lei e le chiede di parlare a Wilson. Lei dice che l’ha già fatto (ma noi non lo vediamo, si dice che probabilmente sia una scena tagliata nel season finale) e che ne vuole, appunto restare fuori, ma poi va a parlare con Wilson all’insaputa di House (e poi non dite che non vi penso..)
Nel primo episodio Wilson dice che ha bisogno di cambiamenti e che deve andarsene dall’ospedale e da tutta la gente coinvolta. House cerca di convincerlo a restare ma Wilson risponde che deve andarsene dal New Jersey. Nel secondo episodio l’investigatore dice ad House che Wilson si tiene in contatto con tutti tranne lui, inoltre dice che ha un secondo lavoro ma che non lo ha ancora cominciato. Wilson inoltre frequenta dei gruppi di supporto per superare la morte di Amber. L’investigatore dice anche che Wilson non nomina mai House
Investigatore: non la nomina mai. Se non la conoscessi, penserei che non esiste.
Veniamo al famoso “gesto drammatico” di cui parla Hugh.. House lascia il suo cercapersone sulla scrivania di Wilson (1 episodio) dicendo che la loro amicizia per lui vale di più della vita dei pazienti.
Purtroppo, niente clinic…
Nel primo episodio House chiede scusa a Wilson in modo sarcastic, poi Cuddy dice a House di dire a Wilson quello che prova prima di perderlo definitivamente. Quando Wilson sta svuotando lo studio House è sincero e dice che gli dispiace per la morte di Amber. Wilson se ne va comunque, e così finisce l’episodio

I babypaperi cercano di coinvolgere Chase, ma lui rifiuta (come nel 4x13 quando è nell’ufficio di Cuddy), compreso il fatto di parlare ad House, ma lui risponde che “non è più suo compito”
Si parla di molo “eye contact” House/Chase (non pensate male) negli attimi che I due hanno assieme
Almeno in questi due epi niente Huddy, o almeno non come era stato paventato (per quanto Houswe parlando con il paziente ha lasciato intendere “qualcosa successa molto tempo fa”.. ma forse scherzava.. la fonte non è sicura)

Web  Top
onlyhugh
view post Posted on 31/8/2008, 16:57

DYING CHANGES EVERYTHING: PRESS RELEASE

CITAZIONE
HOUSE
Air Date: Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Time Slot: 8:00 PM-9:00 PM EST on FOX
Episode Title: (HOU-501) "Dying Changes Everything"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 16

**SEASON PREMIERE**"HOUSE"(8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

IN THE AFTERMATH OF AMBER'S DEATH, WILSON ANNOUNCES HIS RESIGNATION ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF "HOUSE" TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, ON FOX

Eight weeks after the death of his girlfriend, Amber, Wilson is still mourning her death, and his relationship with his best friend House is shattered. Needing to make a change in his life and give himself time to recover emotionally, Wilson resigns from Princeton-Plainsboro. He is forced to decide if House is a destructive force in his life, while House has to determine if he's responsible for the death of his best friend's girlfriend. The team must push forward as they encounter a case involving an assistant to a high-profile executive, who is a textbook "Type A" personality. The team suspects that the patient's symptoms stem from her obsession to constantly please her demanding boss. However, her shocking medical condition forces the team to rethink their initial diagnoses and see the case through House's eyes. Meanwhile, Cuddy attempts to salvage the irreparable rift between House and Wilson, and Thirteen struggles to treat the patient objectively without bringing the reality of her own medical condition to the case in the "Dying Changes Everything" episode of HOUSE airing Tuesday, Sept. 16 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/ PT) on FOX. (HOU-501) (TV-14 D)

Cast: Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House; Lisa Edelstein as Dr. Lisa Cuddy; Omar Epps as Dr. Eric Foreman; Robert Sean Leonard as Dr. James Wilson; Jennifer Morrison as Dr. Allison Cameron; Jesse Spencer as Dr. Robert Chase; Peter Jacobson as Dr. Chris Taub; Kal Penn as Dr. Lawrence Kutner; Olivia Wilde as Thirteen

Guest Cast: Christine Woods as Lou; Jamie Rose as Patty; David Kagen as C.E.O.; Paul Haitkin as Another Suit; Bob Sherer as Patient; Janet Song as Surgeon; Bobbin Bergstrom as Nurse.

Fonte

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 31/8/2008, 17:07

Da Ausiello: Cameron!

Question: Please give me some good news regarding Cameron and House. -- Tammy
Ausiello: Not exactly sure if this qualifies as good, but Cameron starts spending a lot of time at Wilson's pad in the first two episodes. Officially, she's sprinkling some of her special widower fairy dust on his Amber-grieving soul. Unofficially, I'm guessing they had to....well....um....Once again Wikipedia comes through in a pinch!

Question: Just three weeks until House returns! Give us something! -- Kristina
Ausiello: Call me crazy, but I was getting a serious Damages vibe after watching the Sept. 16 season premiere.

Question: Huh? Fox's official House site lists Thirteen's real name as Rena Hadley. I thought her real name was Remy? -- Polly
Ausiello: It was! It is! A House rep tells me someone goofed and listed her name as Rena on the site. It should be fixed by the time you read this.

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 3/9/2008, 15:44

Dall'intervista a Doris Egan, che trovate qua!

"I feel like House and Wilson, they deserve mythology. They're larger-than-life characters. There was one moment when I was typing the script where Wilson does something and I wrote: 'This is an iconic moment.' I thought someone would make me take that out, but they didn't."
She feared the scene itself might be omitted since it was scheduled after the main shoot. "Hugh said, 'How could they do that? I believe you called it an iconic moment.'"

She also won't talk about how the friendship is put back together except in the vaguest possible terms. "They have a journey. They have a 'metaphysical journey.'"

Cioè: HOUSE e Wilson tornerano amici, e la dinamica del riavvicinamento è stata scritta proprio dalla Egan, la responsabile degli episodi piè incentrati sulla relazione di cui sopra. Evvai!. Non vuole dire in quale episodio accadrà, se sarà il sesto il nono il dodicesimo, chissà, ma dice che ha voluto creare una vera e propria mitologia intorno alla relazione tra idue e che la riappacificazione coinvolgerà un viaggio "metafisico".

She's short on details, but hints at an expanded role for Chase and Cameron this season as well. "My suspicion is that we're going to see more of them as we start heading toward the middle of the season, for reasons I'm not going to say."

La Egan ci informerà che avverrà qualcosa nel corso della prim aparte della stagione che farà si che nel futuro immediatamente successivo i due si vedranno più spesso rispetto alla scarsa presenza durante l stagione passata.

Potrebbe essere uno spoiler storico????

Il trafiletto recita:

House and hospital chief Cuddy FINALLY GET IT ON. "IF HOUSE IS CAPABLE OF ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH ANYONE, IT'S CUDDY", dice Shore "WE CAN'T HAVE THEM DANCING AROUND FOREVER"

Verbal Judo
view post Posted on 3/9/2008, 21:48

Da TVGuide:

With the impending House-Cuddy romance looming, is there anything for the many loyal House-Cameron fans to look forward to during this dreary time? — Teresa

Mickey: Turn that frown upside-down, Teresa! It's true that when House returns, all the death and betrayal we saw in the finale will definitely make for a few dark days. But I've been assured that Cameron's moment in the sun is coming... just not necessarily at House's side.

view post Posted on 3/9/2008, 22:16

Group:

o metto anche qui trattandosi di spoilers, poi lo riporto pure in multimedia...

Cu: che ci fai nel mio ufficio??
House: ehm, debbo tagliare la testa della paziente (si insomma, deve fare una craniotomia), ti sn venuto a chiedere il consenso..
Cu: ok, mi fiderò sull'istinto.. (piccola spiegazione; riprendono un dialogo da "autopsy", quando House le era andato a chiedere il permesso di "ammazzare una paziente ma poi resuscitarla" e Cuddy aveva risposto "ok fai pure, perchè me lo chiedi..")
Wil: me ne vado
Hou: e quanto la fai lunga..
Cu: benvenuti a questa seduta di terapia di coppia
H: ho pagato un investigatore perchè ti spii
W: no nn è vero
Arriva l'investigatore da Cuddy..
Cu: l'ospedale nn metterà mai nel libro paga un investigatore!!
PI: belle scarpe a proposito..
Cu: grazie!
House: nn ti piacciono le scarpe, ti piacciono le sue gambe!

vabbè cambiamo scena e House sta parlando con cam.. lei gli dice che la paziente ha preso drog@ circa cinque ore prima del ricovero..e 13 come faceva a saperlo?? a quanto pare era con la paziente.. oh oh..
Hou: a quanto pare Penthouse (che per chi nn bazzica è come playb@y) qua significa enigma medico.. forse un Dio esiste..
la paziente stramazza in camera..
House: è morta (o se muore, non avendo il contesto prima posso solo presupporre che ci sia un "if"), almeno possiamo vedere se è cancro o no (quindi pare il secondo episodio)..
si passa ad un altro paziente che stramazza, e torniamo in sala operatoria con Chase e la tipa (Chase neurochirurgo.. le ho viste quasi tutte), Foreman dice ad un House che vediamo osservare dal finestrone che questo è un caso di quelli che piacciono a lui, pieno di contraddizioni, dove lui può esercitare tutto il suo potere...
tornano nello studiolo e mentre sciorinano la solita serie di esami negativi etc etc..
House (a 13): scusa, ma a che serve pagare una tessera per la palestra che dura tre anni per poi andarci solo due volte? oh scusate, stavate ancora facendo diagnosi...

cambiamo episodio, House e Wilson sn on the road, Wilson viene arrestato
House (tel cn Foreman): stanno arrestando Wilson
For: veramente?
House: noooooo chiaramente sto scherzando, gli stanno solo mettendo le manette ma sto scherzando... e poi perchè dovrebbe importarmene della diangosi?
e portano via il poro Wilson--

torniamo all'ospedale, scena finale con la paziente,
Kut: nn combacia niente..
House: sta male, qualcosa deve pur combaciare..

altra paziente, suo padre/amico/nn sappiamo.. è malato

House: quello che ha lui lo hai anche tu
Paziente: morirò??
House: possiamo non parlare di te per un minuto???

Web  Top
123 replies since 22/5/2008, 13:53   2928 views