Audio HL/House, clip con la vocina del ns HL

« Older   Newer »
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 14/9/2005, 09:48

ehi moky hai presente ke qualcuno su devoted usa qs signature:

"I asked for answers and got a head full of heroin in return. "

ho trovato la clip audio!!! da schiattare!! Mai riso tanto!! se riesco a farne una clip audio nn troppo gigante la posto!!!

view post Posted on 14/9/2005, 09:59

.... PUNCTURE!!!!! I WISH I WERE CARMEN ELECTRA..... zio Griss & My Baby forever!

Group:
Head of International Medicine

ma ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dai che così schiattiamo..........

Web  Top
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 14/9/2005, 10:12

mo provo.. ti fo sapere.. (ma ke ridere la sogliòla...)

view post Posted on 14/9/2005, 10:19

.... PUNCTURE!!!!! I WISH I WERE CARMEN ELECTRA..... zio Griss & My Baby forever!

Group:

okisssss

Web  Top
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 13/10/2005, 15:59

ragazzi! ecco un'intervista di 40 minuti con la vocina del nostro HL ke spiega quali - e perchè - dischi porterebbe se finissse su un isola deserta... Impagabile! Ho dovuto iscrivirmi ad un forum inglese per averlo, e mi son quasi beccata un altro visrus (dopo quello di House md fan community non mi sembrava proprio il caso... comunque il file è pulito, per cui dateci sotto!!!!!

desert island discs

aspettate il conto alla rovescia e cliccate!

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 23/1/2006, 13:50

Ecco la clip audio dell'intervista a HL postata in "articoli" e in "foto" (Q&A with Jenelle, Bacstage West 21 gennaio 2006)

Q&A

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 27/1/2006, 17:13

ed ecco l'inetervista di Hugh su BBC2 trasmessa ieri:

qui

riporto la trascrizione tradotta da moky che trovate anche in News (dove potete anchre commentare):

I=interviewer (Stephen Wright?)
H= Hugh (pretty obvious)

I:Is that Hugh Laurie, the real doctor? (with some applause from the radio people) non c'è bisogno che traduca...

H:This is Hugh Laurie, yes. idem

Applause from the radio people applausi!!!

I: Hello doctor,How are ya? giorno Dottore, come va??

H:I'm very well thank you, how are you? molto bene, grazie

I: Listen, your speech was great at the Golden Globes last week, and I noticed that Stephen Fry was over there with you.. senti... gran bel discorso ai GGs la scorsa settimana (di cui, ricordo, abbiamo la TRASCRIZIONE in "golden Globes"). Ho notato che c'era pure SF...

H: He was. It was very lovely to have him there. He wasn't... actually, I'll be honest, he didn't come especially for that, he's doing a documentary for the BBC, I'm not allowed to tell you what it's about, maybe some huge secret for all I know. He happened to be here... vero. però era qui (a LA) perchè doveva fare un documentario x la BBC.. nn posso dire di + però, è un segreto.. e' capitato in città.

I: and it was very nice of you to mention him during the speech I thought and also a big up to your family because they were over at the same time, and then I read an article the day after how lonely, I suppose, it can get for you and actors like you, English actors acting in Hollywood, cause your family's not there with you. è stato molto carino da parte tua nominarlo, così come nominare la tua famiglia.. visto che erano là tutti assieme. E ho anche letto 1 articolo dove dicevi com'era triste x te e attori come te stare lì xchè la famiglia è in UK e voi siete ad Hollywood

H: Well..I mean yes... well I shouldn't moan too much, but as I'm in a very lucky position and moaning's not an attractive thing but there are times when I feel pretty stuck here. But yes, it is a lonely business, I'm trying to keep this moaning under control. si.. cioè.. non dovrei lagnarmi tanto, perchè sono molto fortunato e lamentarsi non è bello, ma ci sono giorni che mi sento confinato qui. Ma si, è un lavoro solitario. Cerco di tenere il mio lamentarmi sotto controllo.

I: (laughs) You know, it's very cold here. Tell me, what is the temperature in Hollywood, Hugh and really mess us up, mess our minds up, go on. sai, qui è veramente molto freddo (confermo, sta nevicando!).. lì la temperatura com'è, dai, facci schiattare dall'invidia..??

H: The dial on the wall, let's see, is set at "perfect" (laughter)- uh, it's perfect. beh, il barometro sul muro dice.. PERFETTA

I: What is it, about 75 degrees... quanto ci sarà.. 75 gradi F (che sono circa 14 celsius..)

H: Oh, it's about 75, there's a cool breeze, just about enough of a breeze to ruffle your Prada(?) trousers. si, più o meno 75, e c'è una leggera brezza.. abbastanza per scompigliare i pantaloni di Prada..

I: Oh please. Are you in a Beverly Hills mansion as well, by the pool? per favore... sei ancora nel maegacastello di BH con la piscina?'(che dev'essere la casa che aveva affittato x la family st'estate..)

H: I'm not.. (laughs) Uh no, I don't do any of that, really. I'll make it up if you want, but no... no.. non.. non faccio niente del genere.. se vuoi m'invento che ci sono.. ma no..

I: That's OK..(laughing) oks

H: Um, I'm in a flat. I've got a half a day off, which is a rare thing and I've got a flat in West Hollywood. It's a lovely view. I can see palm trees-palm trees are your thing-garbled- I can see one palm tree, but it's a big one. sto in 1 appartamento. Ho mezza giornata libera, cosa molto rara, e ho preso un appartamento a West Hollywood. c'è una bella vista.. si vedono le palme.. veramente ne vedo solo una, ma è molto grande...

I: We'd like to think Simon Cowell is your neighbor and Tracy Ullman is the other side and all the Brits are there together. Rod Stewart... you're playing Rod Stewart in football on Saturday, all that.... ci piace pensare che i tuoi vicini di casa siano Simon Cowell e Tracy Ullman.. e che tutti gli attori inglesi siano lì. Rod Steward... che giochi a calcio cn Rod Steward (???) al sabato...

H: That's right, we borrow milk from each other, you have no idea. ah, certo, e poi ci prestiamo il latte a vicenda.. non t'immagini neanche..

I: Yeah, congratulations on all your success. We said this last time you were in here, Dr. House is a unique character. Where did you find the character? Did you ffind him within yourself...? si, beh, complimenti per il tuo successo. l'ultima volta che ci siamo incontrati, dicevamo che H è un xsonaggio unico. dove lo hai trovato? dentro di te...

H: I found him within the pages of the script to be honest. veramente l'ho trovato nelle pagine del copione.. (grande!!)

I: Thank you grazie

H: I would really love to take credit for having contributed to the creation of this character but really, it was so beautifully worked out before I even got here. I've added a couple of little, tiny things. I decided on the shoes. I thought he ought to wear a pair of trainers, but that's about it. davvero, vorrei dire che ho contribuito alla sua creazione, ma era talmente scritto bene già prima che arrivassi.. ho aggiunto due o tre piccole cose... le scarpe, per esempio. Ho pensato che dovesse portare le scarpe da tennis, ma questo è tutto.

I: In terms of making a study of the show, without talking it away, your relationship with your female boss, the hospital administrator there, are we supposed to think that maybe they've slept together at one time or maybe they might do... what's that dynamic all about? giusto per ragionare un po' sullo show, senza svelare nulla, parliamo del tuo rapporto con la capa dell'ospedale (parliamone..). Dobbiamo pensare che abbiate fatto sesso un tempo oppure... di che si tratta??

H: Well, superficially, it's a recreation of that standard... you know, the police chief and the maverick detective. If she were a bloke and she weighed about 18 stone and had braces and... you know... "Goddammit House, one more slipup like this and I'm having your badge!" sort of thing. As it happens she's rather a (?) creature and so yes, I suppose, for the fact that she's a very attractive lady, that injects a sp...... si, beh, superficialmente si vuo ricreare quello standard.. sai, il capo della polizia e il detective cane sciolto. se fosse stata un uomo, pesasse 115 kg (stone: 6,350 kg) e avesse l'apparecchio... sai.. insomma, House, un'altra delle tue e ti ritiro il distintivo! invece lei è una bella donna e fa pensare..

I: Sexual overtone una connotazione sessuale (ma come mi siete banali...)

H: It does. Or an undertone, or a sort of medimi(?) tone e qui.. è un gioco fra under, over e midi, cmq il senso si è capito.

I:Is that heightened in this new series? Because tonight's episode in this country is the second in the second series, don't we get to meet his ex girlfriend some point in this series? in qst stagione si sviluppano aspetti come dire.. "sessuali"??? No xchè qui siamo al 2 episodio della 2 stagione (qui manco a quello.. e poi con gli spoilers di certi giornali...), incontreremo l'ex fidanzata di H ovverodetta Stacy??

H: Yes, you do. In fact, she arrived right at the end of the last series, and she sort of comes in and out of the first half of this one. And it's the tortured relationship that was never to be, because basically the character can never be happy. If he's happy, it's all over really. certo che si (lo sappiamo!), è arrivata giusto giusto negli ultimi 2 episodi della 1serie, e va e viene nella prima metà di qst (ce ne siamo accorti...). ed è un raporto tormentato, che non è fatto per durare, perchè H in pratica non può essere felice. Se è felice.. beh, arrivederci e andiamo a casa tutti.

I:Yes, he's happy being unhappy, isn't he. si, è felice di essere infelice

H:You know..that's.. in fact... I think that might even be one of the lines in the show (chuckles) and that's slightly annoying that you're able to guess that.. but um.. sai, è che... penso che sia proprio una battuta in 1 episodio, e il fatto che tu ci sia arrivato...
(Radio guys all laugh) ..grosse risate

H: That absolutely sums it up. He's not happy being unhappy but unhappiness is familiar to him. He know his way around unhappiness..questo la dice tutta.. comunque: non è felice di essere infelice, ma diciamo che è avvezzo, abituato all'infelicità. La conosce bene

Radio guy: We'll be back with more Hugh in a moment- Radio 2... PUBBLICITA'...

They play a scene from Autopsy when House mentioned if her DNA was off by one percentage point, she'd be a dolphin. e c'è una scena di Autopsy dove H dice che se la bimba avesse avuto il DNA poù basso di un punto percentuale sarebbe stata un delfino.

I: Something I did notice the other day, and , you know, I'm not saying you're a Sneaky Pete or anything like that, and I was over in America and I like the ads on TV, I like watching the ads. And I noticed you were doing a voice over in your English voice in one of the ads there now! ho notato l'altro giorno.. e nn sto dicendo che tu sia Sneaky Pete (tipo il furbo..).. cmq, ero in America e ho visto la pubblicità in TV, mi piacciono gli spot.. e ho notato che in uno di quelli facevi la voce fuori campo cn l'accento inglese

H: Nooooo

I: Yeaahh. What do you mean no? Like as you don't know. siiiiiiiiiiii che vuol dire no?? come se non lo sapessi..

H: I'm going to simply flat out deny that. What was it? io nego e basta... cos'era?

I: I don't know. Well, but I thought "that's Hugh's voice, surely". boh? però hopensato: quella è la voce di HL

H: Nooo

I:Maybe it wasn't. ma forse non era..

H: Well, maybe...well...well...I... look, now I'm blushing, I'm slightly all in a doo dah(?). I think you're mistaken, Mr. Wright. si beh.. adesso sn tutto rosso... credo che si sia proprio sbagliato... (che gli dà del lei per metterlo in imbarazzo...)

I: Well, now also, I must tell you this, Waldo(?) Street has not been the same since you've been over there. Seems empty without you. beh. sai che c'è? ti devo dire che le strade nonsn + le stesse da quando nn ci sei...

H: Really? It's all shut down, there's just tumbleweeds blowing down the streets. davvero?? è tutto chiuso.. ci sn solo cespugli rotolanti che volano x strada???

I: (Laughing hard) yeah! si!

segue blatero indistinto.. quando avrò la versione audio vedrò di rimediare..

H: I'm advertising old things like Ovaltine and ..(couldn't make this out, Stephen was talking over Hugh). sto pubblicizzando cose d'altri tempi tipo l'ovomaltina (mito!!! l'ovaltine!!)

I: All kinds of roles. But last time you told me you were doing them over there anyway. Have they asked you yet? (It think that's what he said).. insomma, di tutto di +. ma l'altra volta mi hai detto che anche lì stavi facendo pubblicità.. te lo hanno già chiesto?

H: Well, I did do ..I did, but it actually got very, very difficult doing that because I don't get any time at all. I'm there every day for sort of 14, 15 hours a day. There's no off (couldn't make this out) for a lovely voice over and a bun(?). si.. però è un pochino difficile xchè sto sul set 14, 15 ore al giorno.. e nn ho proprio tempo! e nn ci sn pause.. per poter registrare.. (risegue blatero indistinto)

I: Do you get any time at all Hugh over there to relax and enjoy yourself? Do you get one day off a week or something? hai mai tempo x rilassarti? che ne so, un giorno libero alla settimana ....

H: I get one day off a week and I use it wisely. I took up boxing . That's my thing, that's my weekend sort of jaunt, is boxing. ho un giorno a settimana, e lo uso in maniera saggia.. facendo boxe.. questo è il mio week end.

I: Have you made that up? (chuckling) mi racconti balle??

H: No, it's absolutely true. no! è vero!

I: Really? What would you box? si? e chi è il tuo sparring partner?

H: I box a nice young man, actually a nice young man from (couldn't make it out) and he's called Steve. And once a week he slaps me about the place, and um it's good for the soul. è un bel giovanotto, si chiama Steve. e mi picchia una volta a settimana.. il che fa bene all'anima

I: Right, and how do the TV company feel about that? Are you double insured? certo.. e la produzione che ne pensa? sei assicurato?

H: They are actually not fully aware of this, and I would be obliged if you could sort of keep it to yourselves. beh, non è che sappiano proprio tutto.. e ti pregherei di far finta che non te l'abbia detto..

I: Don't worry, 7 million people won't say a word. (both laughing) tranquillo.. 7 milioni di xsone terrano la bocca sigillata.

H: All right bene

I: It won't cross the Atlantic there. Not in any way. What do you think the future is for Dr. House? How many series do you think he can wear. Could he go on forever? Is he like a Columbo, could he be on for years and years and years? tanto là nn ci arriva.. senti, che futuro pensi abbia House M.D?? quante stagioni farete?? può andare avanti vita natural durante?? tipo colombo?

H: Well, the way I've gone into this thing, I expect to be fired any day. I still... I've been here almost 2 years and I still haven't fully unpacked. veramente mi aspetto di essere licenziato ogni giorno... sono qui da quasi 2 anni e ancora non ho disfatto tutti glki scatoloni..

I:Yes, cause you're not known for your insecurity. (both chuckling) certo, non sei noto per la tua insicurezza...

H: Well, that's just.. I don't know.. that's just the way, that's the way I go into it. I think it's all gonna end, you know, next week. è che.. è solo... è il modo in cui affronto le cose. penso che tutto possa finire, che ne so, la prossima settimana..

I: yeah.. si.. (vengo lì con un bastone??)

H: But also, it's doing well at the moment. Actually, it's doing very well over here but you know the character is, I think, there's something inherently unstable about the character. He's self destructive, he's gonna explode at some point and I think when you've got a character who, is in fact, standing on a window ledge and he's either gonna jump or he's gonna get back inside the building at some point because otherwise you can't spend 12 years standing on the ledge. All the audience start yelling for you to jump I think. certamente per ora va bene... veramente, va MOLTO bene.. ma sai.. per il personaggio.. è molto instabile. è autodistruttivo, ad un certo punto esploderà e quando c'è unpersonaggio che resta sempre sull'orlo del precipizio (letteralmente: sul davanzale di una finestra..), finisce che prima o poi o si butta o rientra.. non puoi stare 12 anni in quella posizione.. altrimenti sarà il pubblico stesso a chiederti di buttarti!

I:yeah si certo.. (vengo lì cn una clava, ho deciso..)

H: I don't think it can be a really long thing. I think maybe a couple of years if we're lucky, then I'll be back amongst you advertising lavatory paper. non credo che sarà una cosa lunga.. altri 2 anni se saremo fortunati (mavvattene..), poi ritornerò a casa a pubblicizzare prodotti per il bagno..

I: (laughing) But, I suppose surely he could do... could he not be like Columbo and come back once a year or once every 2 years as sort of a special..... certo, ma penso che cmq ce la possa fare.. tipo Colomb.. che torna ogni due anni per uno speciale..

H: Oh yeah, that would be lovely. The big problem for me now is just the quantity of the thing. The quality, I love dong it. The scripts are so good and such an enjoyable character to play, but there's nothing on this Earth that is so enjoyable that you want to do it 16 hours every single day. And so just doing every now and then, that would be perfect. certo, sarebbe bellissimo! solo che il problema è la quantità.. la qualità.. adoro farlo, la sceneggiatura è fantastica e il xsonaggio è divertente da fare.. ma su questa terra nn c'è niente che, a farlo 16 ore al giorno poi sia ancora divertente. Così, farlo di tanto in tanto sarebbe x fetto..

I: And.. uh... tell us, what is tonight's show? parlaci dell'episodio di stasera. (SPOILER!!)

H: It's called Autopsy. It's about a young girl who is stricken with cancer and the big philosophical problem for House is her bravery. She is a brave character and House takes the position that not everybody with cancer can be brave. That we can't all subscribe to the cliche that just because somebody has cancer, that automatically makes them brave. He's very skeptical of her bravery because that is a shocking thing to say, but House doesn't mind saying those things. But so extreme is his position that he starts to assume that her bravery is actually a symptom of her illness and starts to pursue the possibility of a tumor in her brain that is effecting her personality and causing her bravery, which is a stunning idea. A brilliant thing about the story, it turns out he's wrong! She genuinely is that brave and he has to accept that there is such a thing as virtue in this world, and of course House is so disgusted with his own lack of virtue that he doesn't want to see it in other people. I think it's one of the best shows we've done. si chiama Autopsy. (e spiega l'episodio.. che noi abbiamo documentato in FOTOROMANZI...)

I: Super. When is your next point when you can come back over around London a bit?bellissimo.. quando torni a Londra x un po'??

H: I'll be finished around the end of April, so I'm pretty much here until then unless they have a... I have to get used to American holidays... something... President's Day or President's Weekend or something. If I get a couple of days off I'll come back and see if I can remember my children's names I think. finirò di girare attorno alla fine di Aprile, per cui starò qui fino ad allora.. e poi mi devo abituare alle vacanze americane.. il President Day.. una cosa del genere.. se avrò un paio di giorni verrò .. gisuto per vedere se mi ricordo ancora il nome dei miei figli.. credo.

I: There'll be a sale on at Macy's though so that'll be OK (Hugh chuckles)
When you come back, if you can remember this Hugh, I'd really appreciate it if you can get me a jar of Folger's coffee. You get it from Vaughn's or somewhere like that. If you could just get me a small jar of that, instant coffee, I'd be very grateful. ci sarà una svendita da macy.. quando ritorni, se ti ricordi.. non è che mi prenderesti un barattolo di caffè Folger (se lo prendi italiano è meglio..) te en sarei molto grato

H: Small jar of Folger's coffee times one. ok, caffè.

I: Just write that down if you want. scrivitelo magari..

H:OK

I: Thanks very much. grazie...

H: It's there. fatto--

I: See ya Hugh! a presto!!

!

H: All right. Thanks alot.

I: Hugh Laurie everybody! You can see the second series of House tonight at 10pm on channel 5! potrete (voi, inglesi.) vedere House stasera su ch five alle 10!!

Edited by moky78 - 6/8/2007, 13:51

patri64
view post Posted on 27/1/2006, 18:01

Grazie, Moky e Lo!

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 27/1/2006, 18:18

prego!

view post Posted on 5/8/2007, 17:37

primario

Group:
Researcher

Ho guardato bene 'ovunque' e non ho trovato altri tread aperti su tale argomento.. se c'è..oddio.. scusate!! :P :AngelStar11:

ma sia io che Acrobat voremmo sapere se qualcuno ha idea da dove sono tratti questi piccoli estratti di Hugh che canta (e come canta!!!)... so solo il nome del programma/film/tf.. o qualunque cosa sia..io li ho trovati su un lj, zippate assieme a tutte le canzioni di ABOF&L e J&W (+altre)... ma non mi hanno saputo dire COSA sia.....

''IN THE CHAIR''..

Without You

I Will Survive

:Azzurro28: su questa si potrebbe aprire una discussione a parte.. OMG... che uomo.. non sò.. ci sarà una cosa al mondo che NON sa fare?????... :wub:

Web Contacts  Top
Acrobat
view post Posted on 5/8/2007, 17:55

Brava M-ouse! ^_^
E io aggiungo questa che adoro (sempre da questo "programma/film/telefilm/qualsiasi cosa sia"! :wub: ...pezzettino acustico di We dont' get fooled again degli Who!
Don't get fooled again

...mamma mia, sentendolo in questi piccoli stralci di canzone mi fa pensare a lui che se le canticchia così, in casa da solo.....ma come dev'essere avere un uomo come lui che ti canticchia e strimpella in giro x casa?! :Azzurro28: :wub: :WhiteHeart00: ...potrei morire...dalla gioia! :woot: :)

view post Posted on 5/8/2007, 18:02

primario

Group:
Researcher

dunque.. l'unica cosa che ho 'estrapolato' da quel post è che è un ''play'... il che mi lascia pensare ad una cosa a teatro... ma non la trovo nella sua filmografia.....

Web Contacts  Top
faby63
view post Posted on 6/8/2007, 10:55

Ragazze, complimenti!! Che cose carine che avete trovato!!! :WhiteHeart00: :WhiteHeart00:
Hugh è una fonte inesauribile!! Troppo forti quelle che hai trovato, m-ouse!! :lol: :lol:
Ma soprattutto mi piace tantissimo "don't get fooled again"!!

CITAZIONE (Acrobat @ 5/8/2007, 18:55)
...mamma mia, sentendolo in questi piccoli stralci di canzone mi fa pensare a lui che se le canticchia così, in casa da solo.....ma come dev'essere avere un uomo come lui che ti canticchia e strimpella in giro x casa?! :Azzurro28: :wub: :WhiteHeart00: ...potrei morire...dalla gioia! :woot: :)

Ti straquoto!!! Sarebbe qualcosa di fantastico!

view post Posted on 9/8/2007, 00:07

primario

Group:
Researcher

finalmente.. mi ero dimenticata di aggiornare... ieri mi è venuto in mente cosa sia questo ''in the Chair''... perchè avevo scaricato un pezzetto di questo show...(lo trovate sul sito di marikyr)..... udite udite.. radiofonico.. dove Hugh fa la parte del primo ministro (ai voti, prego!!!!!!)... e oggi ho avuto conferma dal lj....

CITAZIONE
You can d@wnl@ad it from here :). It is a 6 part radio play in which Hugh plays the cat loving, guitar maniac British prime minister. :)

www.gigasize.com/get.php/-1099703887/Chair.zip

Hoibò.. a me non funziona per niente il link... se qualcuno ha + fortuna... magari lo ricarica altrove????... thankx!!!

''cat loving''... è MIO!!!!! :P

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 9/8/2007, 00:36

Group:

niente da fare, gli slot sn pieni!!
consiglio: evitate gigasize... :D sn ià due vote che fa così--

Web  Top
37 replies since 13/9/2005, 12:57   590 views