In English please!, qui potete parlare in qualsiasi lingua ma nn in italiano!!

« Older   Newer »
vicodin
view post Posted on 22/9/2005, 19:44

sure??????? tongue.gif
really...i can't resist when u say "chocolate" tongue.gif

view post Posted on 22/9/2005, 20:26

.... PUNCTURE!!!!! I WISH I WERE CARMEN ELECTRA..... zio Griss & My Baby forever!

Group:
Head of International Medicine

absolutely!!!
so do I!! I just ate a fiiiiiine piece of it!!!
milk chocolate is my favourite.
not that I dislike any other kind.. and given NUTELLA a special place...

Web  Top
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 22/9/2005, 22:08

no, I am not much of the chocolate kind, what drives me really crazy are Norwegian strawbwerries and sushi.....

view post Posted on 23/9/2005, 12:30

.... PUNCTURE!!!!! I WISH I WERE CARMEN ELECTRA..... zio Griss & My Baby forever!

Group:

I like eating fish.. REALLY.. but I am DEFINITELY not a sushi lover..
wo-wo!!!??? people???
hey??!! anybody home???

Web  Top
HouseTotalFan
view post Posted on 23/9/2005, 13:31

Hello people!
Finally here I am!(even if I'm in a hurry!!ppfff!)
First of all...NICE THREAD!good job lady!
Then...are u talking about food, right?!mmmh...interesting!it's my third passion after soccer and girls!!!
Wow...chocolat, nutella, strawberries!!I note we've got similar tastes!
Time to go...I'm so sorry...here's like heaven for me!cool...I'll come back!

vicodin
view post Posted on 23/9/2005, 13:35

CITAZIONE (moky78 @ 23/9/2005, 13:30)
wo-wo!!!??? people???
hey??!! anybody home???

mmmh....probably they don't eat anything tongue.gif

view post Posted on 23/9/2005, 13:48

Group:

CITAZIONE (HouseTotalFan @ 23/9/2005, 14:31)
Hello people!
Finally here I am!(even if I'm in a hurry!!ppfff!)
Then...are u talking about food, right?!mmmh...interesting!it's my third passion after soccer and girls!!!
Wow...chocolat, nutella, strawberries!!I note we've got similar tastes!
Time to go...I'm so sorry...here's like heaven for me!cool...I'll come back!

HI DAVe!!!
FINALLY WE HAVE YOU HERE!!
please BE an example for all people who are here wanderin around.. in fear for I don't know what..
anyway..
I understand you!! I remember university days.. and exams.. I've done so MANY
now that I'm done I always think of how I could have gone through that..
still no answer..
good luck and let us know!!!
vicodin: either people are in a neverending abstinence from food... or, and that's what i'm thinking.. they think they are not capable enough as to post in here.. in english...

Web  Top
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 23/9/2005, 19:37

For X's sake! so, anyone else?

HouseTotalFan
view post Posted on 23/9/2005, 23:29

How old are u Moky and LaurieLo?I know...it's not a polite question..I mean age shouldn't be asked...but I'm curious!!have u finished uni?
It's very hard for me...I don't want to go on...but I'm afraid to make bad choices...I'm young and right now I don't like thinking about future!I'm living my present time and this makes me proud of my life...unless for university!ahhh,I'm in trouble!fuc***g school!well my mum, my girlfriend, my friends...they all told me to resist, to be patient, to be strong...but I'm too tired of books and calculations!who knows?actually I can already see how it's going to end....

Edited by HouseTotalFan - 24/9/2005, 00:31

view post Posted on 24/9/2005, 09:44

Group:

Dave it's no prob!!!!
I'm 26 (I'll be 27 in a month..ghghghghg) and I graduated (or whatever.. I hate school comparisons, they are impossible!!) from Uni almost 3 years ago (foreign languages.. translation!!)
I'm telling u the very same thing: don't give up, don't care of other people if they're putting u under pressure (tell them go f@@@@@@@@), and You'll make it..
there's one thing that I've come to understand: you do things only for you.. you HAVE TO do only for you.. you go to university to IMPROVE your life, and not to please anybody else..
when you get that.. then you're almost done!!

Web  Top
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 24/9/2005, 14:05

I say... take your time! I havn't graduated yet, I am on my thesis now.. I am a bit older than Moky, but I am still a student.. Why? I begun uni at 21, for I've been traveling through Europe for two years after high school, then I gave up 4 years later. Uni was not as I supposed... BUT!, I was missing so much academic life that I came back, met this astonishig Professor (he teaches English & American Contemporary Literature) and now I am happy with my decision. I NEVER care for what other people think about me, even if I know they love me and wish the best for me, but I feel THAT is the best way to live one's life. To make your own decisions is very hard but you can feel proud when you do the right thing and don't have to complain to anyone when you are wrong.

It's up to you!

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 24/9/2005, 14:07

CITAZIONE (HouseTotalFan @ 23/9/2005, 14:31)

Thank you, Dave smile.gif ! So THERE IS a few people appreciating my idea... thank god wink.gif !!

view post Posted on 24/9/2005, 16:22

Group:

absolutely with lori's opinion.. take yr time.. forget other people's judgement..
as someone said.. HUMANITY IS OVERRATED... so..

Edited by moky78 - 24/9/2005, 17:25

Web  Top
HouseTotalFan
view post Posted on 24/9/2005, 21:11

Wow!thanks ladies for your advices...I'll bear them in mind and in heart!it's so kind of you!
Fingers crossed...I want to chose my way...I'm going to do it!

view post Posted on 24/9/2005, 21:31

Group:

yr welcome.. you're smart, I know that, you'll make the right decision... don't worry!!
I have a special feeling for things to happen.. I don't know wether it's a gift or a course.. but I'm rarely wrong..
i felt that I would graduate in april, and I did, I felt that my grandma would recover from her heart attack despite the doctors' prognosis, and she did (tomorrow she'll be 91)
I felt that there would be a problem with those idiots of sky.. and there actually was!!

so, this time I feel that all will be fine.. you'll tell!!

Web  Top
128 replies since 18/9/2005, 17:02   2134 views