In English please!, qui potete parlare in qualsiasi lingua ma nn in italiano!!

« Older   Newer »
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 25/9/2005, 11:21

I am not a fortune teller and I am not cursed by premonitions, but I think Moky is right!

view post Posted on 25/9/2005, 13:00

.... PUNCTURE!!!!! I WISH I WERE CARMEN ELECTRA..... zio Griss & My Baby forever!

Group:
Head of International Medicine

thanks.. tongue.gif
but neither am I... it's just a kind of.. feeling...
anyway.. we agree and that's what really matters!"!!

Web  Top
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 25/9/2005, 13:20

So... Dave, what are you going to do?

HouseTotalFan
view post Posted on 25/9/2005, 15:17

Hard to say...but I'm going to think VERY WELL about it...I mean if I don't want to go on with uni, I'm going to stop it instead of complaining!and sure...I'm going to take your advice: don't give a damn about what other people wish me to do!

view post Posted on 25/9/2005, 16:23

.... PUNCTURE!!!!! I WISH I WERE CARMEN ELECTRA..... zio Griss & My Baby forever!

Group:

Dave You'll ROCKKKKKKK

Web  Top
HouseTotalFan
view post Posted on 27/9/2005, 08:09

I should hope so Moky!
Anyway thanks ladies...for advices and for the relpies to my questions!'cause knowing you better was very important to me...!!
See u!

view post Posted on 27/9/2005, 09:42

Group:

Have a nice day!!

Web  Top
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 27/9/2005, 11:49

go Dave go!!!

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 6/10/2005, 12:17

we were talking about Men&Women dave..

you said: "non mi spaventa essere messo in riga...però soccombere o annullarsi x una donna è un pò troppo!......alcuni si spaventano e fuggono, altri (e qui mi ci metto pure io...)si sforzano ma ogni tanto sgarrano xkè il nostro modo di essere ci impedisce di essere esattamente come voi ci volete!"

You got it! Who the hell tells you have to let any decision to US? Do I have to tell my boyfriend what to do with his life job etcc?! Why me? Why men are not able to take responsabilities? I tried so hard to persuade my ex to make friends, to have a bit of a life of his own, and not wait for me awake at home till 4.00am while I was hanging with my friends! He wanted me not to underrestimate him, but he never try to have guts, never! Finally he told me he couldn't stand anymore a life like this, always fearing my opinion about him, always feeling he wasn't good enough. He never said "I'll try to be a better man", everything was about my opinion about him. I used to be shy (nobody believes me when I say that), I WAS shy, but I didn't like myself the way, so I changed. Who knows me - in person - think I am a "rock", but I am a strong person because I wanted to be like I am now. Men never fight, they never try and try again, they give up without fighting. I am used to never give up until I have what I want, never stop, never complain. Never met a man like this.

Aaah, I feel releaved! I have to say "loss of will" is not a male prerogative, I met a lot of weak women and girls too...
Dave do not hate me, that is MY opinion, based on my experience. (si è capito qualcosa di quello ke ho scritto?! è difficile in italiano, figurarsi in un'altra lingua!)

smurfairy
view post Posted on 6/10/2005, 12:47

WoooooooooooooW! I love this thread!
i'm a kind of "english language lover".......everytime I hear someone speaking that, you can see my face like addicted
wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 6/10/2005, 14:25

Hooray! Another one bold enough to post here!!!

HouseTotalFan
view post Posted on 6/10/2005, 14:36

Hey!!! of course not darling!
Laurie the point is that men need to toe the line, and in order to do it they need a woman! isn’t matter of responsibility…up to us life is a game, without important problems…but when we meet a woman…things change!!
You become our life and we start to be a little bit different…yeah, still ourselves!! do u know what I mean?
Anyway we help each other to face the real world…and according to me that’s what love is for! (If we’re talking about REAL LOVE…)
You Laurie rock because you can count on you…because of your strong personality cause you know who you are, what you want…you’re a woman, you’re an adult….but men, well we wont grow alone!!!
I saw myself without girlfriend: a careless boy who needs only to have fun (every kind of fun), with girls, friends, drugs…nothing else…..so in my opinion girls make us better if we really like them…trust me!!
And girls need us too, in order to grow in another way!!!….and it’s not bad….

Edited by HouseTotalFan - 6/10/2005, 15:38

view post Posted on 6/10/2005, 15:36

Group:

Hi people!! can't stay away for 5 minutes, look what has blown up!!
ok, men need women in order to grow up, you're right. but Lori is right as well.. and I'm not playing Devil's advocate, or defend the category. What I have to say is that in my experience only few MEN (or better, I should say, a few guys) can stand a clever woman, no matter how she looks.. all the rest stops to the exterior: if you are pretty, yes, one night stand, as they think you're pretty AND stupid. they could think, cometimes, that they could be even MORE stupid. if you are so-so.. (and with so- so I mean you wear a size larger than 42, usually), then you could be a nobel prize.. and they don't care anyway. this is what I saw.. even if I have to say ALSO that my closest friend is a GUY, someone who does not care of sizes or hair color.. the only one who did not jerk me around.. I've known him for 13 years, and we have sworn to eachother that we will be friend for ever..
this make no sense with waht we are talking about, but I wanted to say that because I can still believe that someone like that can be out there..

and last but not least.. there is one thing that I'd really want to understand: WHY THE HELL it always happens that a boy could have his friends and DOES NOT ALLOW his girlfriend to do the same?? or, even worse, it is the opposite! I have to fight with couples every time! it's always the same: "uh, I can't go aout because my boyfriend wants to go there and there with his friends.. but WAKE UP!! are you a thing? does he own you? or: I can't go out because you know.. he doesn't want to go out with friends of mine.. PUAH..
can a boy explain this??

peace and luv tongue.gif

Web  Top
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 6/10/2005, 16:59

CITAZIONE (HouseTotalFan @ 6/10/2005, 15:36)
Hey!!! of course not darling!
Laurie the point is that men need to toe the line, and in order to do it they need a woman! isn’t matter of responsibility…up to us life is a game, without important problems…but when we meet a woman…things change!!
You become our life and we start to be a little bit different…yeah, still ourselves!! do u know what I mean?
Anyway we help each other to face the real world…and according to me that’s what love is for! (If we’re talking about REAL LOVE…)
You Laurie rock because you can count on you…because of your strong personality cause you know who you are, what you want…you’re a woman, you’re an adult….but men, well we wont grow alone!!!
I saw myself without girlfriend: a careless boy who needs only to have fun (every kind of fun), with girls, friends, drugs…nothing else…..so in my opinion girls make us better if we really like them…trust me!!
And girls need us too, in order to grow in another way!!!….and it’s not bad….

no way I am an adult! You have to see me to understand I am childish enough!! I've never said I am strong and wise, cause I am not. People think I am strong because they see the surface. I am like anyone else, the difference is my will! I want to be strong, so I am. I want to do the right thing, never let down a friend, never lie, never cheat. That's my credo. But I cried the day my boyfriend and I split up, like anyone else would! I never call back, cause deceivers do not deserve another chance! That's it!!

Dave you are right, people need each other to grow up! At least to learn they can trust no one...! A feel a bit like House right now!! tongue.gif

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 6/10/2005, 17:17

CITAZIONE (moky78 @ 6/10/2005, 16:36)

and last but not least.. there is one thing that I'd really want to understand: WHY THE HELL it always happens that a boy could have his friends and DOES NOT ALLOW his girlfriend to do the same?? or, even worse, it is the opposite! I have to fight with couples every time! it's always the same: "uh, I can't go aout because my boyfriend wants to go there and there with his friends.. but WAKE UP!! are you a thing? does he own you? or: I can't go out because you know.. he doesn't want to go out with friends of mine.. PUAH..
can a boy explain this??

peace and luv tongue.gif

I agree.. I believe a couple need friends, even separate friends, and they need to hang with friends not as a couple. I let you go out with your friends and vice versa! I never let my boyfriend to disagree, and he did not. But I do see my girlfriends are unable to go out alone.. are you retarded or what? You cannot go out and have a drink without your boyfriend?!! This behaviour always drive me nuts!

Ps: I am not a 42, I am not a skinny girl and proud not to be one!! I don't like skinny girls with flat breasts and I don't like to see boys' bones! They are freaking! And I dont like tanned people and Italian girls & boys who bleach their hair blonde! Stop being all alike! Be yourself!!

128 replies since 18/9/2005, 17:02   2134 views