Jeffrey Dean Morgan al cinema, film di JD

« Older   Newer »
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 14/8/2007, 19:48

non ancora!

mersil
view post Posted on 14/8/2007, 21:39

Ma si sa più o meno quando esce oppure è un segreto di stato????

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 15/8/2007, 11:35

non so quando esca il dvd, andrò a chiedere in FNAC, ma sono piuttosto sicura che Sky lo passerà.

mersil
view post Posted on 15/8/2007, 20:28

Interessante! Se lo passano su sky cinema chiederò alla mia amica di registrarmelo!!! Se lo passeranno su mondo allora ci penserò io....

gregorylover
view post Posted on 22/8/2007, 18:36

da PS.I LOVE YOU

ghghghgh quanto rosico image
bella hilary,meraviglioso lui image

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 22/8/2007, 19:41

ah ha! lo sapete che girando sto film la Swank finì al pronto soccorso perchè girando una scena sexy si tirò una giarrettiera in un occhio????

mersil
view post Posted on 22/8/2007, 22:10

Nooooooooo!!!! Davverooooooooooooo!!! Oddio, ridoooo............

CITAZIONE
ghghghgh quanto rosico

E non sei l'unica!!!!

gregorylover
view post Posted on 22/8/2007, 23:00

CITAZIONE (LaurieLo @ 22/8/2007, 20:41)
ah ha! lo sapete che girando sto film la Swank finì al pronto soccorso perchè girando una scena sexy si tirò una giarrettiera in un occhio????

:Azzurro07: :Azzurro07: :Azzurro07: :Azzurro07:

ma veramente!?

Chasingcars
view post Posted on 24/8/2007, 14:22

ahah sì avevo sentito dire!! XD

ma io devo ancora capire che parte interpreta JD :blink:

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 1/9/2007, 10:23

EXCLUSIVE: We Talk to Jeffrey Dean Morgan of Watchmen

Source: B. Alan Orange

Thursday, August 30th, 2007
When you traipse through the Hotel in Vancouver, B.C., there's no telling whom you might run into. Dubbed by Arielle Kebbel, on location this month filming A Tale of Two Sisters, its where most actors end up crashing when they are shipped off to the country of back bacon and Pilsner beer for a gig. As soon as I walked in the door of the swanky accommodations, I spotted Robocop's Miguel Ferrer heading off to a party. Then Kebbel waltzed through with a huge smile on her face. Later that night, a few fellow journalists from IESB.net, IGN.com, and I spotted Jeffery Dean Morgan hanging out in the lounge.

I went up to the man and chatted with him for a moment. He was a very pleasant and corrigible fellow, though I sensed that he could kill me in a heartbeat. If you didn't know, he is playing The Comedian in Zack Snyder's theatrical adaptation of Watchmen (not to be confused with Keanu Reeves' The Night Watchman). I asked how his shoot was going, and he said, "They have us all up here in Vancouver on a very regimented diet and workout program. We're all in training right now." About the actual movie, he claimed, "We're all being kept in the dark about what is actually going on with the production. Everybody is asking me about, and I don't know much myself. They are pretty much keeping me in the dark as well. You probably know more than me."

We exchanged a few pleasantries, then he said, "I assure you, they are keeping it pretty close to the book. Everything is going to be exactly the same." He went on to describe it as being as close to the comic as the film version of 300 was to its source material, which was also directed by Zack Snyder. I thanked him and went on my way".

Link

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 11/9/2007, 17:20

Il trailer di Live! Da quello che vedo la tram è molto simile a Contenders, cioè un Grande Fratelo Estremo. In pratica, una str@nzata. Ma parliamo del film da cui è tratta la foto di Jd in bianco in apertura di thread, e noi mica vediamo i film solo per la loro qualità... :shifty:

Trailer Live!

gregorylover
view post Posted on 11/9/2007, 17:47

praticamente un intero film fatto da stuntman..a parte le scene parlate.
vabbè ma ne vale la pena..JD contadino con i capelli lunghetti......CHE SBAVO!

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 11/9/2007, 18:33

Quoto quoto quoto

mersil
view post Posted on 11/9/2007, 22:58

Mi manca il respiro....
Vedere JD versione babbo Winchester.....
E poi vederlo piangere...... :Azzurro27:

Adoro quell'uomo....

Sapete se esiste la versione scaricabile di questo trailer?

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 12/9/2007, 09:52

Io l'ho tirato giù. Se ti va bene in flv, ecco qua.

95 replies since 30/3/2007, 23:53   2162 views