Jeffrey Dean Morgan, discussione generale

« Older   Newer »
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 9/3/2007, 18:04

Intervista a JD da una che ormai è altresì cotta dell'adorabile Morgan!!

CITAZIONE
(Man)ifesto: Jeffrey Dean Morgan
by Rebecca Davis

CITAZIONE
He was hanging out at his apartment in New York City with his dog Bisou while we talked (well, he talked and I giggled like a schoolgirl) and I have to say...I developed a bit of a crush. And by "crush" I mean, I would maybe marry him. And I might have already picked out the dress. Here's some more from our interview/giggle fit:

anche io anche io me lo sposerei! :WhiteHeart00:

CITAZIONE
I've heard that Shonda Rhimes (creator, producer, and writer of Grey's Anatomy) is writing a show for you--I'm really excited for that!
That makes two of us. I'm really excited about it too. I saw her Monday night and as far as I know we're doing it in May or June and I have high hopes. Knowing Shonda as well as I do I can hardly wait to get to work on it.

Rumor has it that Shonda can be secretive about her scripts...in your wildest dreams, what is the part she's writing for you?
Well, I don't know. The other night when I ran into her, she ran up to me and said, "It's my muse!" So, I trust her more than anyone else I've ever worked with. And I know whatever it's going to be, it's going to be great and I'm just kind of looking forward to working with her again. I miss her dearly--she's one of those rare people out there and I'm just grateful to have her in my life. So, you know, your guess is as good as mine. I know what you know that the show's about journalism. She's told me before, it's the best role she's ever written. But you know, it's that crapshoot: You never know what's going to hit with the public.

JD in uno show tutto suo....sarebbe ora!

CITAZIONE
So if you were trying to charm someone, what would you do?
Romantic dinners are nice...

Are you cooking?
Well, it would depend. Some nights a romantic dinner can be killed by having to do dishes afterward so it probably suits you better to go out for dinner. But I love cooking and always have. I like to switch it up.

Ammoreee, sa fare tutto lui!!!! :AngelStar31:

CITAZIONE
Tell us more about your dog!
She's a little crackbaby; she's a rottweiler mix. She's the same as when I got her on the Venice Beach boardwalk nine years ago. She must have been four or five days old, the runt of the litter :AngelStar22: (NdT: runt of the litter è il più piccino della nidiata, cioè, era minuscola), and these guys had her in a box and she probably wouldn't have made it through the day. :AngelStar22: :AngelStar22: She got her name because she couldn't open her eyes yet so she would literally kiss her way around and I had to bottle-feed her for a month. :AngelStar22: :AngelStar22: :AngelStar22: And here she is now--she's a city dog. She loves it. She prances up and down the street like nobody's business.

JD: sposami!!!! :WhiteHeart00: :WhiteHeart00: :WhiteHeart00:

CITAZIONE
It took you a while of being in the acting trenches to really break out. Did you ever think about giving up?
Yeah, oh yeah. Two years ago I was like, "This isn't working." I was going to turn 40 years old, and God, living one check at a time is tough. I was trying to think about my future and I'd love to have a family at some point and, I thought, What am I doing? And by the way, I had no answer. And suddenly, for whatever reason, everything came together. Within a five-month period I got Weeds, Supernatural and Grey's. I think a lot of it had to do with luck. I mean it helps to be good at what you do and I think I'm OK and I think I'll get better. (Laughter) At least that's what I hope to do. But you know, why it happened to me at this time of my life, I don't know. I'd love to say it was good karma or something but who friggin knows?

Beddo de mamma, vedrai che carriorina se ciccia Shonda ci si mette!!! Ammorreeeeeeeeeeeeee :WhiteCiuffo01:

Se non capite qualche parte dell'intervista chiedete!

maritahouse
view post Posted on 9/3/2007, 20:49

Oh... Chiamala fessa Shonda (però io con il red thong non ce lo vedo)

... E sa pure cucinare... caspiterina.
Ok...facciamo 70 và ... ;) il resto lo lascio al Capo!

:GrazieGrazie:

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 18/3/2007, 13:09

Denny compare nella 2x12 o 2x13, gli episodi in questione si avvicinano su Italia1, non vedo l'ora!

E una news: chi ha Sky saprà che ogni anno va in onda uno Speciale che riassume le vicende della stagione precedente prima che inizi quella nuov, giusto per rinfrescare la memoria sugli intrecci romantici parecchio complessi...indovinate chi è l' "host" quest'anno? ESATTO!, JD MORGAN!!! :AngelStar02:

gregorylover
view post Posted on 18/3/2007, 14:54

ho trovato questa foto dell allegra famiglia:peccato che tanto allegra non lo sia più.
infatti si stanno lasciando quindi,Lo,hai una buona possibilità -_-

maritahouse
view post Posted on 18/3/2007, 15:26

Non so.... io vedo solo un ormone orsacchiottoso e una macedonia di braccia! :P

scherzo.. grazie gregory ;)

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 18/3/2007, 15:34

Magari.... questo continuano a mollarsi e riprendersi... ma JD, c'è di meglio!!!
La cosa che mi fa veramente inca@@are è che prima che con la Parker JD stava con Sarah Lancaster, che oltre a essere così:

image image

(sì, è sempre lei, porca paletta!) è anche più giovane di me!!!! Con una dell'80, JD, non ho una parole...

gregorylover
view post Posted on 18/3/2007, 17:21

bè,è carina dai!..ha fatto un milione di TF!!

cos'hai contro quelle dell 80??! image

io son dell 85 e lui non mi dispiacerebbe :Azzurro05:

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 19/3/2007, 09:46

beh, se va con una dell'80 può andare anche con una del '76, mi pare che l'età non sia un'ostacolo per lui... alla faccia....

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 27/3/2007, 18:26

Intervista a JD, su Grey's Anatomy e Supernatural:

Attenzione: Spoiler!

Exclusive:
SPOILER (click to view)
Grey's Welcomes Back Denny... Again!

Grey's Anatomy is keeping Jeffrey Dean Morgan almost as busy in death as it did in life. The actor — who braved shark-infested waters in February when he gave Meredith a purgatorial pep talk — is returning on April 12 to headline the show's latest recap special. During a telephone chat last week, Morgan explained how this won't be your standard clip show, disagreed that Grey's jumped the shark when Meredith went to heaven, set the record straight about the status of his rumored-to-be-dead war-correspondents drama with Shonda Rhimes,
SPOILER (click to view)
and offered a few choice words about his big Supernatural comeback (the operative word being "few").

Ausiello: How will this clip show be different?
Jeffrey Dean Morgan: They're going to use me as an on-camera host. They've never done anything like that before. Usually it's all voice-over. That'll be interesting. I haven't seen a script yet, so I'm kind of on pins and needles myself.

Ausiello: Rumor has it the Grey's spin-off killed your war-correspondents drama. True?
JDM: I got a phone call from Shonda the day before the Grey's spin-off was announced telling me that it does not affect my show whatsoever. As far as I know, we're going into production this summer for a mid-season replacement next year. The idea would be to do six or 13 episodes. I know everybody's saying it's on the back burner or dying a slow, painful death, but I don't think that's the case. Until I hear differently, we're moving forward with it. I haven't heard differently, and believe me, I've checked. I make sure that no one's forgetting about me over here.

Ausiello: Looking back, how do you think Denny's February-sweeps return turned out?
JDM: Shonda called me and said, "Would you be willing to come back?" And I, of course, said, "Yeah," hung up the phone and "How?" became an immediate question. And I don't think even she knew exactly how that was going to play itself out. I got the script about a week before I went out there to shoot it, and even then I was like, "Is this going to work?" It's kind of a big jump from what they normally do, but I thought it was pulled off beautifully. I was really excited to do Denny again. I thought we put him to bed last year, so any chance I get to play him I'm a happy guy.

Ausiello: What do you say to fans who think the show jumped the shark?
JDM: I don't know if the show's jumpin' the shark if 30 million people are still tuning in to watch it. You're going to always have your detractors, but the point is, it's the No. 1 show on TV. (siii, ti piacerebbe amore mio) I laugh off those comments. It's a good show, the writing is spectacular, and it's so well acted. I don't think it's jumping the shark. Fonzie is not putting on the shorts and waterskiing at this point. [Laughs]

Ausiello: I loved the final scene with Denny and Izzie brushing past each other. What was it like shooting it?
JDM: It was very bittersweet. When I originally was told I was coming back, I assumed I'd be with Katherine. I didn't see the Meredith thing coming at all. So when I finally saw Katie that day and we did that scene, it was very bittersweet, because we spent so much time together. It was sad. That scene was such a cool scene to do, and the way [the director] shot it, it turned out beautifully. It was great. I wished Denny and Izzie could have reconnected more than that, but I thought that was so powerful and such a good way to end that story line. It was well worth it.

Ausiello: So the story is over?
JDM: I can only assume. I can't see Denny coming back again. He walked into the white light, for god's sake. I hope he's not in purgatory in that hospital forever. I can't imagine. But you never know. Sweeps week, something could change. [Laughs]

Ausiello: A lot has transpired behind the scenes since the last time you were on the set. Was the mood more tense?
JDM: The week I was there, we had a great time. It was a lot of fun seeing everybody again. There was a lot of excitement happening at that time. Patrick was just about to have his kids; the show just won the SAG award and the Golden Globe. It was pretty upbeat when I was around. I didn't see any goofiness happening.

Ausiello: What can you tell me about your return to Supernatural?
JDM: I can't confirm nor deny.

Ausiello: C'mon, we know you're coming back.
JDM: I've been instructed to dummy up on Supernatural. I can't say anything about that. Warner Bros. gave me specific directions: "Don't say squat!" They know you, I guess, Mike.

Ausiello: Curses, foiled again!

gregorylover
view post Posted on 10/4/2007, 11:59

io ci aggiungo queste che son molto carine image

..e poi questa che ho trovato in versione 'integrale' e non tagliata come quella che ho post tempo fa.

ma son entrambi figli suoi??..penso solo il piccolo no? :huh:

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 10/4/2007, 14:03

le prime due foto che sono da Supernatural, tenderei a metterle nel thread relativo al telefilm.

Quelli non sono figli suoi nella realtà, ma figli finzionali da Weeds! JD per ora non ha figli, si sta avvicinando adesso alla paternità col figlio della Parker...

gregorylover
view post Posted on 10/4/2007, 16:02

aaaaah!si vede che di lui non ne sò proprio nulla :huh:
grazie per i chiarimenti

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 11/4/2007, 11:37

ghe pensi mì a illuminarvi su JD! :D

gregorylover
view post Posted on 16/4/2007, 09:51

prego prego ^_^ fa molto piacere anche a me :D

guarda,JD mi piace sempre più quindi se trovi lo speciale... :shifty:

OT.x curiosità:come si fa a mettere la schermata del video di yout anzichè il link come mi hai modificato te?

gregorylover
view post Posted on 23/4/2007, 11:40

.............non vorrei mai dire ma ieri era il comple di JD!
nemmeno gli abbiamo fatto gli auguri :cry:

AUGURIIIIII TESSSSSSORO image image

293 replies since 26/7/2006, 18:05   9630 views