Hugh, i Regali di Natale & Dio

« Older   Newer »
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 14/8/2006, 15:38

Da hlnet, cosa avrebbe desiderato per Natale Hugh 5 anni fa:

What was on Hugh's Christmas wish list in 2001?

"Six really good plots for novels, coffee beans, Macintosh iBook laptop computer, Hornby train set, thirty-foot 'Sloop' yacht with teak deck, Macallen Whisky, a bowl of cherries, Triumph 955i motorbike, and Steinway Grand Piano."

..e Hugh versione Dio.

And what would Hugh be like as God? In his own words from a Clive Anderson series on channel Five, called I Am God (aka God Almighty) - 2003.

"BEING God, I would like to look like Robert Mitchum, but with the voice of Orville - a booming 'godly' voice is so 1990s. I would also redress the inequalities between men and women by giving men much larger sperm and fewer of them.

Women have a small number of eggs, so it is a great burden on them to decide who they are going to allow to impregnate them.

If men had bigger sperm they would have to be more responsible and thoughtful about where they deliver them. I would like to have a Mrs God to share my duties with.

On the whole I am content with the way of the natural world, but I would expect that she would want to change a few things, such as colour schemes.

Does the rainforest have to be green? Surely lilac would be much nicer."

0 replies since 14/8/2006, 15:38   286 views