Chat on line con David Shore - Five tv, Trascrizione

« Older   Newer »
maritahouse
view post Posted on 2/6/2007, 23:23

Ecco la trascrizione della chiacchierata on line di Shore con Five TV ... canale che inglese che trasmette House.
La chat è datata 24 maggio 2007.

Non l'ho letta tutta, ma potrebbe contenere spoiler

bobbobkins (11:50:37 AM) Hello.

DS (11:50:37 AM) Testing.

Guest (4:11:05 PM) Hi David, my question is: Is House based at all on the co-founder of NLP, Dr Richard Bandler?

DS (4:11:05 PM) No, it's not based on that. I found out after that there was a similar character.

Guest (4:13:04 PM) How did you guys make Hector the dog walk like House does?

DS (4:13:04 PM) My biggest fear was that the network would make House take in a puppy but we just couldn't do that so we found a trainer that could make it limp on one leg. They got paid very well!

Guest (4:15:34 PM) Who made the decision to go with Hugh Laurie and can you tell us who else was on the shortlist for the role of House?

DS (4:15:34 PM) Nobody else was on the shortlist. We all agreed to go with Hugh. We auditioned a lot of actors and we almost doubted the show as no-one could get it until Hugh sent a tape in from Africa. We had to go for it. He was the only one for the part. I think that on Season 1 you can view the audition.

Guest (4:17:08 PM) Where did the idea for House's latest cane, the black one with the flames on it, come from?

DS (4:17:08 PM) Every now and again Hugh will ask for a new cane and he liked the red paint flame look and the props department got busy. He got into designing his own canes!

Guest (4:18:31 PM) I've heard that Hugh Laurie doesn't enjoy being away from home as much as House requires. Are you able to say how many more series there are likely to be?

DS (4:18:32 PM) A lot, unfortunately for him. If it works we'll keep going... so another 4 years at least!

Guest (4:19:55 PM) How much input does Hugh Laurie have to the script? And how much improvisation takes place during takes?

DS (4:19:55 PM) Generally very little improvisation. He is naturally very funny. On the occasions he comes up with a line suggestion we usually use it as he's very funny.

Guest (4:20:31 PM) Does Hugh ever revert back to his comic background off set???

DS (4:20:32 PM) Is he funny? YES!

evilgenius (4:22:47 PM) How did you get to work with David Morse? Was he auditioned for the role of Tritter or did you offer it to him directly?

Guest (4:23:16 PM) There has been talk of Stephen Fry appearing in an episode - is this likely to happen do you think?

DS (4:23:16 PM) I knew of Hugh’s work before. It's a question of finding the right role rather than trying to squeeze him in but they do see each other quite often as Stephen is on set nearby.

callumbm (4:24:38 PM) What's it like working with Hugh Laurie?

DS (4:24:38 PM) Hugh is great - I mean it! He really is smart and funny and he gets the character. We've got a similar outlook on life.

Guest (4:25:56 PM) After 3 seasons how will you keep the show fresh in terms of illnesses to diagnose?

DS (4:25:56 PM) Excellent question... I was scared of coming up with these diseases but there are many, many diseases to keep it fresh… unfortunately.

Guest (4:26:20 PM) Dear David, with House holding his patients, in fact humanity, in contempt what would be his epiphany moment to make him care?

DS (4:26:20 PM) There won't be one.

Guest (4:27:43 PM) Is House supposed to be Asperger's OCD or what?

DS (4:27:44 PM) I think he’s got aspects of those things. All those personality disorders are making him the genius he is.

leica (4:29:04 PM) Is Cameron slowly turning into House? It's like since she can't be with him she wants to be him as the next best thing...

DS (4:29:04 PM) You work with someone for 3 years and it’s very likely you will take on similar traits. Cameron comments that you take on and learn for better and for worse maybe.

Guest (4:29:59 PM) Hi, I love the show David. I am a doctor and find the character fascinating. If you're looking for any script ideas let me know!!! Lol

DS (4:29:59 PM) Thank you. Please send them in... Thank you again.

alanforrester (4:31:59 PM) How do you come up with the medical problems that House solves on the show?

DS (4:31:59 PM) We have a lot of help: researchers, doctors as part of the writing staff, 3 external doctors that we consult with, and then more professionals...

Guest (4:33:46 PM) Which has been your favourite episode so far in all 3 seasons?

DS (4:33:47 PM) There's been a lot. It's like asking me to pick my favourite child... Three Stories is a favourite as it was quite different from the usual and I won an Emmy for that.

Guest (4:37:24 PM) Mr Shore, I had heard that when Hugh Laurie auditioned for the part of Greg House, not only had the casters not heard of him before, they did not know he was English. Is that true? I ask because I am married to a Brit girl and have been acquainted with his work for years.

DS (4:37:24 PM) It is true that Brian Singer, the director, didn’t know who he was and didn't know that he was English and went a step further to insist that that would not cast a foreigner because of logistics. But Brian watched the tape and was convinced Hugh was American. I knew that Hugh was great and English - a shock to Brian!

Guest (4:39:38 PM) Have you seen any of the Fry and Laurie series from Hugh's "previous life"?

DS (4:39:38 PM) Yes, I had. I grew up in Canada and we get more of the English content and I saw the Blackadder stuff and, even though I'd seen him in comedy work, I never quite saw him in this dramatic role until he auditioned, and we were blown away.

Guest (4:40:41 PM) Will there be more seasons of House and, if so, how will you keep if fresh considering that House has got the get out of jail free card at the end of Season 3

DS (4:40:42 PM) There will be a fourth season and keeping it fresh is the challenge every time.

Guest (4:41:18 PM) Willing to give away any secrets about House, Season 4?

DS (4:41:18 PM) Not a chance. You wait and see...

beanzy (4:43:24 PM) How did you come up with the idea for House? Is it based on someone you knew?

DS (4:43:24 PM) It's not based on any one specific person but the House character was brewing for a while and I particularly liked the idea of a doctor who says the things they would only say once you've left the room to your face.

rachmaddick (4:44:01 PM) Hello David, am loving the new series of House, it is genius! How do you and your team come up with so many original storylines? Are you ever worried that you'll run out of strange medical illnesses?!

DS (4:44:01 PM) Basic answer is that we are genius!

Lateralex (4:46:42 PM) Do you think there is any pressure to curb the on screen Vicodin use? Vicodin has been seen as a glamorous addiction already because of celebrities (mis)using it, although in House I think it is definitely key to the flawed character image. What's your take on it?

DS (4:46:42 PM) I agree with you. I was concerned when the pilot was written that the network would have an issue with it but they never asked for it to be cut, but only if it would be dealt with honestly.

Guest (4:49:40 PM) Question for DS: What's the best thing and the worst thing about writing for American TV drama?

DS (4:49:40 PM) The best thing is just that it's brilliant to write something, spend lots of someone else’s money and tell a story to millions. The worst thing is any blandness on TV in general but for this it's only the long hours and deadlines.

mooks (4:51:10 PM) Hey David, and cheers for such an incredible show - avid fan from the outset and Season 3 has been even better - loved every one. Nothing on TV, anywhere, touches House! Hope your new projects are working well and just wondered how much input you will have next season and if Lawrence Kaplow is still part of the writing team?

DS (4:51:10 PM) Lawrence won’t be part of the writing team this year he's been scooped up 20th Century Fox so he's off for this season.

Guest (4:52:28 PM) Any chance of getting Stephen Fry on a couple of episodes? I adore House. The writing and acting are superb. Who decides on the music?

DS (4:52:29 PM) Katie Jacobs is heavily involved in the music... Dave Matthews guest stars in a few weeks and we also have our own composers too on the team.

Guest (4:53:01 PM) I just watched Episode 10 of Series 3 on Five. What’s gonna happen to House ?

DS (4:53:02 PM) You'll have to keep watching! Lots of exciting things.

beanzy (4:53:50 PM) Hugh is perfect for the role. Who else would you have playing it if not him?

DS (4:53:50 PM) I honestly don't know. There was no one that came close at all... and without him maybe it wouldn't have been successful.

Guest (4:56:47 PM) Season 3 is different enough from Season 2 to keep me watching. If there is to be a Season 4, how will it be different?

DS (4:56:47 PM) TV is exploring a character. Hugh likes to say that TV is the opposite of movies in that in movies the main character changes while those around him stay the same while in TV the main character remains while the others change so we can develop the central character much further in TV. I don’t think that it's maybe that simple but it’s pretty much bang on.

Guest (4:57:51 PM) Are there any plans to release a House CD? I really want to the Elvis Costello version of Beautiful!

DS (4:57:52 PM) Yes, there are plans in the works. That song is a highlight. I can’t give you any more than that but it will include songs from Hugh’s band.

Guest (4:59:10 PM) Can you tell us a little about the upcoming Season 4?

DS (4:59:10 PM) There's a surprising end to the season with much more of the good stuff. Tune in!

DS (5:02:32 PM) This is a thrill for me to do this today I love that people are watching and enjoying the show. It means a lot. I will try to answer more questions that I've not been able to get through tonight so come back to view the transcript very soon. Thank you and enjoy watching. David.

Fonte

Thinkpink
view post Posted on 2/6/2007, 23:38

Grazie Marita! Il nuovo bastone l'ha scelto Hugh??? Abbiamo gli stessi gusti ;)
Interessante anche la parte sull'improvvisazione e sull'apporto di Hugh allo script...niente Kaplow a quanto pare nella season 4, peccato!

antidolorifici illegali
view post Posted on 3/6/2007, 01:36

<< Lawrence won’t be part of the writing team this year he's been scooped up 20th Century Fox so he's off for this season. >>

non è una buona notizia questa infatti.
proprio per niente.

<< Tune in! >>

Sì. Con molta meno pazienza però.

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 3/6/2007, 11:40

OH.CA@@O.NIENTE KAPLOW???.OH.CA@@O.

Doriana Luthor
view post Posted on 3/6/2007, 11:51

Sette stagioni? :huh: Da una parte per me House potrebbe durare in eterno, però altri 4 anni, speriamo siano in grado di non abbassare troppo la qualità.

Thinkpink
view post Posted on 3/6/2007, 12:07

già...mi è sembrato particolarmente ottimista Shore..speriamo che non sia solo facciata

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 3/6/2007, 12:21

ma è on drugs Shore?? Non lo riconosco più.

Thinkpink
view post Posted on 3/6/2007, 13:06

chissà...se fosse, mi piacerebbe conoscere il suo pusher :lol:

view post Posted on 3/6/2007, 13:41

.... PUNCTURE!!!!! I WISH I WERE CARMEN ELECTRA..... zio Griss & My Baby forever!

Group:
Head of International Medicine

eccoci!!

Olga Fernando non poteva, sn arivata io...

Non l'ho letta tutta, ma potrebbe contenere spoiler

bobbobkins (11:50:37 AM) Hello.

DS (11:50:37 AM) Testing.

Guest (4:11:05 PM) Hi David, my question is: Is House based at all on the co-founder of NLP, Dr Richard Bandler? ciao David, House si basa sul co-founder di NLP, Dottor Richard Bandler??

DS (4:11:05 PM) No, it's not based on that. I found out after that there was a similar character. no, per niente.. ho scoperto che era un xsonaggio simile

Guest (4:13:04 PM) How did you guys make Hector the dog walk like House does? come ha fatto hector (il cane in House training) a zoppicare?

DS (4:13:04 PM) My biggest fear was that the network would make House take in a puppy but we just couldn't do that so we found a trainer that could make it limp on one leg. They got paid very well! effettivamente mi preoccupava la cosa, ma abbiamo trovato un addestratore che è stato capace di farlo.. molto ben pagato anche!

Guest (4:15:34 PM) Who made the decision to go with Hugh Laurie and can you tell us who else was on the shortlist for the role of House?chi ha deciso che fosse hugh laurie ad interpretare house? e chi altri c'era come candidato?

DS (4:15:34 PM) Nobody else was on the shortlist. We all agreed to go with Hugh. We auditioned a lot of actors and we almost doubted the show as no-one could get it until Hugh sent a tape in from Africa. We had to go for it. He was the only one for the part. I think that on Season 1 you can view the audition. nessuno! eravamo tutti d'accordo su hugh.. anzi addirittura avevamo dubbi sull'impostazione one character dello show finchè non abbiamo visto Hugh sul nastro che ci ha mandato dalla namibia. Era l'unico per quella parte.. nel cofanetto della S1 c'è il provino

Guest (4:17:08 PM) Where did the idea for House's latest cane, the black one with the flames on it, come from? da dove avete preso l'idea del bastone con le fiamme??

DS (4:17:08 PM) Every now and again Hugh will ask for a new cane and he liked the red paint flame look and the props department got busy. He got into designing his own canes!ogni tanto Hugh chiede un bastone nuovo.. gli piacevano le fiamme rosse e gli scenografi hanno avuto un sacco di lavoro.. e ha finito col disegnarsi lui stesso i suoi bastoni!

Guest (4:18:31 PM) I've heard that Hugh Laurie doesn't enjoy being away from home as much as House requires. Are you able to say how many more series there are likely to be? ho sentito che HL non amam molto tutta questa lontanaza da casa... per house. Quante altre serie prevedete di fare?

DS (4:18:32 PM) A lot, unfortunately for him. If it works we'll keep going... so another 4 years at least! molte, sfortunatamente per lui.. almeno altre 4!

Guest (4:19:55 PM) How much input does Hugh Laurie have to the script? And how much improvisation takes place during takes?quanto c'è di Hugh nel copione?

DS (4:19:55 PM) Generally very little improvisation. He is naturally very funny. On the occasions he comes up with a line suggestion we usually use it as he's very funny.di solito s'improvvisa poco. E' molto divertente di natura.. nelle occasioni in cui ci suggerisce una battuta e la improvvisa la usiamo sempre perchè è davvero divertente.

Guest (4:20:31 PM) Does Hugh ever revert back to his comic background off set??? Hugh usa il suo repertorio comico fuori dal set?

DS (4:20:32 PM) Is he funny? YES!se è divertente?? SI

evilgenius (4:22:47 PM) How did you get to work with David Morse? Was he auditioned for the role of Tritter or did you offer it to him directly?

Guest (4:23:16 PM) There has been talk of Stephen Fry appearing in an episode - is this likely to happen do you think?si è spesso parlato di un'apparizione di SF in un epi... quante possibilità ci sono?

DS (4:23:16 PM) I knew of Hugh’s work before. It's a question of finding the right role rather than trying to squeeze him in but they do see each other quite often as Stephen is on set nearby.conoscevo i lavori precedenti di Hugh... è questione solo di trovare il ruolo giusto invece che forzarlo nello show. però i due si vedono perchè lui è in un set vicino (quello di bones, credo...)

callumbm (4:24:38 PM) What's it like working with Hugh Laurie?com'è lavorare con Hugh laurie?

DS (4:24:38 PM) Hugh is great - I mean it! He really is smart and funny and he gets the character. We've got a similar outlook on life.Hugh è una persona fantastica.. simpatico, brillante, divertente.. abbiamo la stessa visione della vita

Guest (4:25:56 PM) After 3 seasons how will you keep the show fresh in terms of illnesses to diagnose?dopo 3 stagioni come terrete lo show sempre nuovo in termini di malattie da diagnosticare?

DS (4:25:56 PM) Excellent question... I was scared of coming up with these diseases but there are many, many diseases to keep it fresh… unfortunately.bella domanda.. anche io ero spaventato da questa cosa, ma le malattie sono talmente tante.. purtroppo

Guest (4:26:20 PM) Dear David, with House holding his patients, in fact humanity, in contempt what would be his epiphany moment to make him care? riassumendo la domanda.. ci sarà unmomento, un'epifania che farà capira ad house importa di un paziente.. in pratica, vedremo un caring house?

DS (4:26:20 PM) There won't be one.no!

Guest (4:27:43 PM) Is House supposed to be Asperger's OCD or what?house ha la sindrome di asperger (autismo lieve, 3x04 lines in the sand.. CASABLANCAAAAAAAAAA) O QUALCHE ALTRO DISTURBO DELLA PERSONALITà?

DS (4:27:44 PM) I think he’s got aspects of those things. All those personality disorders are making him the genius he is.credo che abbia qualche aspetto, si..tutti questi disturbi lo rendono il genio che è

leica (4:29:04 PM) Is Cameron slowly turning into House? It's like since she can't be with him she wants to be him as the next best thing...cotton, lo ha detto DS, non altri.. comunque, è vero che Cameron sta diventando come House? perchè mi sembra.. dato che non riesce ad essere con lui (libera interpretazione del senso!) ma vuole essere come lui..

DS (4:29:04 PM) You work with someone for 3 years and it’s very likely you will take on similar traits. Cameron comments that you take on and learn for better and for worse maybe.quando lavori per 3 anni con qualcuno è molto probabile che ne assimili i tratti peculiari Cameron assimila, forse, il meglio e il peggio.

Guest (4:29:59 PM) Hi, I love the show David. I am a doctor and find the character fascinating. If you're looking for any script ideas let me know!!! Loladoro lo show David! sono un medico e trovo il personaggio affascinante.. se hai bisogno di idee per i copioni fammi sapere!!!

DS (4:29:59 PM) Thank you. Please send them in... Thank you again. grazie.. mandami tutto.. e grazie ancora! (hai capito??)

alanforrester (4:31:59 PM) How do you come up with the medical problems that House solves on the show?come reperite le informazioni mediche per lo show?

DS (4:31:59 PM) We have a lot of help: researchers, doctors as part of the writing staff, 3 external doctors that we consult with, and then more professionals...ci aiutano molto.. ci sono medici fra gli sceneggiatori e tre consulenti esterni, poi ricercatori... ed altri profesionisti

Guest (4:33:46 PM) Which has been your favourite episode so far in all 3 seasons?qual è stato il tuo episodio preferito finora?

DS (4:33:47 PM) There's been a lot. It's like asking me to pick my favourite child... Three Stories is a favourite as it was quite different from the usual and I won an Emmy for that.ce ne sono stati molti.. è come chiedermi il preferito dei miei figli.. però c'è 3 stories.. che è il preferito perchè è diverso.. e ci ho pure vinto l'Emmy!! SI SI SI SIS IS

Guest (4:37:24 PM) Mr Shore, I had heard that when Hugh Laurie auditioned for the part of Greg House, not only had the casters not heard of him before, they did not know he was English. Is that true? I ask because I am married to a Brit girl and have been acquainted with his work for years.ho sentito dire che quando HL ha fatto il provino, nessuno sapeva niente di lui, e non sapevano nemmeno che fosse inglese! è vero? lo chiedo perchè sn sposato ch 1 inglese.. e conosco HL da un po'..

DS (4:37:24 PM) It is true that Brian Singer, the director, didn’t know who he was and didn't know that he was English and went a step further to insist that that would not cast a foreigner because of logistics. But Brian watched the tape and was convinced Hugh was American. I knew that Hugh was great and English - a shock to Brian. e' vero che Brian Singer nn sapeva chi fosse nè che fosse inglese.. e che nn volesse nessuno straniero per problemi di logistica. poi ha guardato il provino e si è convinto che fosse americano. io lo sapevo che Hugh era inglese.. uno shock per Brian

Guest (4:39:38 PM) Have you seen any of the Fry and Laurie series from Hugh's "previous life"?hai visto ABOFAL e altre serie di HL e SF??

DS (4:39:38 PM) Yes, I had. I grew up in Canada and we get more of the English content and I saw the Blackadder stuff and, even though I'd seen him in comedy work, I never quite saw him in this dramatic role until he auditioned, and we were blown away.si, perchè sn cresciuto in canada (nn esageriamo che c'avete la stessa età..) e quindi c'era molta televisione inglese, quindi ho visto BA.. e anche se l'ho sempre visto come comico, non mi era mai capitato di vederlo in parti drammatiche fino al provino.. e ci siamo rimasti di sale (e vorrei vedere..)

Guest (4:40:41 PM) Will there be more seasons of House and, if so, how will you keep if fresh considering that House has got the get out of jail free card at the end of Season 3ci saranno altre stagioni di H e, se si, come manterrete sempre vivo lo show "considerando che H ha opttenuto il lasciapassare per uscire di prigione alla fine della 3 stagione? ( questo mi sa che nn è americano, da come parla..)

DS (4:40:42 PM) There will be a fourth season and keeping it fresh is the challenge every time.ci sarà una quarta stagione e mantenere vivo lo show è sempre una sfida

Guest (4:41:18 PM) Willing to give away any secrets about House, Season 4?ci vuoi svelare qualche segreto della 4 stagione?

DS (4:41:18 PM) Not a chance. You wait and see...manco morto, aspetta e vedrai

beanzy (4:43:24 PM) How did you come up with the idea for House? Is it based on someone you knew?come hai avuto l'idea di House? su che si basa??

DS (4:43:24 PM) It's not based on any one specific person but the House character was brewing for a while and I particularly liked the idea of a doctor who says the things they would only say once you've left the room to your face.non si basda su nessun personaggio in particolare, era da un po' che H mi frullava in testa, amavo particolarmente l'idea di un medico che ti dice in faccia quello che di solito diresti quando gli altri hanno lasciato la stanza

rachmaddick (4:44:01 PM) Hello David, am loving the new series of House, it is genius! How do you and your team come up with so many original storylines? Are you ever worried that you'll run out of strange medical illnesses?!

DS (4:44:01 PM) Basic answer is that we are genius!

Lateralex (4:46:42 PM) Do you think there is any pressure to curb the on screen Vicodin use? Vicodin has been seen as a glamorous addiction already because of celebrities (mis)using it, although in House I think it is definitely key to the flawed character image. What's your take on it?

DS (4:46:42 PM) I agree with you. I was concerned when the pilot was written that the network would have an issue with it but they never asked for it to be cut, but only if it would be dealt with honestly.

Guest (4:49:40 PM) Question for DS: What's the best thing and the worst thing about writing for American TV drama?

DS (4:49:40 PM) The best thing is just that it's brilliant to write something, spend lots of someone else’s money and tell a story to millions. The worst thing is any blandness on TV in general but for this it's only the long hours and deadlines.

mooks (4:51:10 PM) Hey David, and cheers for such an incredible show - avid fan from the outset and Season 3 has been even better - loved every one. Nothing on TV, anywhere, touches House! Hope your new projects are working well and just wondered how much input you will have next season and if Lawrence Kaplow is still part of the writing team?ciao David, adoro lo show, complimenti, e questa 3 serie è ancora meglio.. CI DICI SE KAPLOW SCRIVERA' ANCORA QUALCHE EPISODIO??

DS (4:51:10 PM) Lawrence won’t be part of the writing team this year he's been scooped up 20th Century Fox so he's off for this season.no, mi dispiace ma per quest'anno Lawrence non sarà dei nostri..

Guest (4:52:28 PM) Any chance of getting Stephen Fry on a couple of episodes? I adore House. The writing and acting are superb. Who decides on the music?ci sono possibilità che SF partecipi allo show? chi decide le musiche?

DS (4:52:29 PM) Katie Jacobs is heavily involved in the music... Dave Matthews guest stars in a few weeks and we also have our own composers too on the team.KJ ci mette molto del suo.. abbiamo avuto DAve mathews in un epi e abbiamo anche i nostri compositori

Guest (4:53:01 PM) I just watched Episode 10 of Series 3 on Five. What’s gonna happen to House ?ho appena visto il 3x10.. cosa succederà in futuro?

DS (4:53:02 PM) You'll have to keep watching! Lots of exciting things.continua a guardare! molte cose interessanti

beanzy (4:53:50 PM) Hugh is perfect for the role. Who else would you have playing it if not him?hugh è perfetto per la parte.. se non ci fosse stato lui, chi avresti voluto?

DS (4:53:50 PM) I honestly don't know. There was no one that came close at all... and without him maybe it wouldn't have been successful.sinceramente non lo so... nessuno ci è mai nemmeno arrivato vicino, e senza di lui lo show non avrebbe avuto successo

Guest (4:56:47 PM) Season 3 is different enough from Season 2 to keep me watching. If there is to be a Season 4, how will it be different?la 3 stagione è diversa dalla 2.. se ci dev'essere la 4 stagione.. in cosa sarà diversa??

DS (4:56:47 PM) TV is exploring a character. Hugh likes to say that TV is the opposite of movies in that in movies the main character changes while those around him stay the same while in TV the main character remains while the others change so we can develop the central character much further in TV. I don’t think that it's maybe that simple but it’s pretty much bang on. la TV esplora un personaggio. Hugh ama dire che la TV è l'opposto del cinema e che nel cinema il protagonista cambia mentre i comprimari restano gli stessi.. mentre in TV succede il contrario.. così possiamo sviluppare il personaggio centrale in tv molto più che al cinema. forse non è così semplice, ma il concetto..

Guest (4:57:51 PM) Are there any plans to release a House CD? I really want to the Elvis Costello version of Beautiful!faranno un cd di House?? (eh eh eh.. problem solved.. eh eh) voglio la versione di Elvis costello di Beautiful..

DS (4:57:52 PM) Yes, there are plans in the works. That song is a highlight. I can’t give you any more than that but it will include songs from Hugh’s band.certo, uscirà! quella canzone è solo una delle... non posso dire di più ma ci saranno anche i pezzi di HL e la sua band (e questo per chi diceva che nn erano importanti..)

Guest (4:59:10 PM) Can you tell us a little about the upcoming Season 4?ci dici qualcosa della 4 stagione?

DS (4:59:10 PM) There's a surprising end to the season with much more of the good stuff. Tune in!la 3 finirà con una sorpresa e succederanno tante belle cose.. restate con nnooii!!

DS (5:02:32 PM) This is a thrill for me to do this today I love that people are watching and enjoying the show. It means a lot. I will try to answer more questions that I've not been able to get through tonight so come back to view the transcript very soon. Thank you and enjoy watching. David.
è stato bellissimo per me questo giorno in vostra compagnia.. amo che la gente guardi e apprezzi lo show. Significa molto. risponderò anche alle altre domande a cui non son riuscito stasera.. per cui controllate il transcript presto!! grazie.. e buona visione!!

Web  Top
faby63
view post Posted on 3/6/2007, 15:51

Grazie infinite, Marita e Moky!!!

robyn511
view post Posted on 3/6/2007, 16:52

GRAZIE Marita !:AngelStar14: GRAZIE Moky! :AngelStar14:

rabb-it
view post Posted on 3/6/2007, 17:36

Grazieeeeeeeee!

siete grandi!

Son tornata a casa pochi minuti fa e mi son trovata il pezzo di cui avevo chiesto traduzione solo stamattina...

Moky... caffè pagato a Bologna!

caffé capito? capito?

mini... tu che sai... non spiegare!

:-P

vado...un filino di OT, ma grazie di cuore, dico sul serio, per la traduzione!

°vally°
view post Posted on 3/6/2007, 18:19

Thanks gals!

view post Posted on 3/6/2007, 18:42

direttore dell'ospedale

Group:
Cuddy Fan

già grazie mille!!!! :Ciuffo02:

Minic@t
view post Posted on 3/6/2007, 18:42

e quando dico caffè..e quando dico PAGATO!!!! :D:D:D

18 replies since 2/6/2007, 23:23   487 views