HOUSE MD CONVENTION 2008, 17-19 OCt, California, Usa

« Older   Newer »
Kall_H
view post Posted on 23/11/2007, 23:00

Well hello guys, first of all sorry for posting in english but I don't know italian and I thought you'll be interested in the news.
Some House fans from America have been starting a House convention, anyone can go there and meet the people that made this beautiful show what it is.
Some people have some connections and were able to talk to the managers of FOX and get to talk to the producers and the actor's managers.
For the moment the invited guests are: Hugh Laurie, Robert Sean Leonard, Omar Epps, Jennifer Morrison, Lisa Edelstein, Chi McBride, David Morse, Jesse Spencer and Band from TV. The confirmed guests that WILL be coming are: Hugh Laurie, Robert Sean Leonard and Nick Lane (from "The Jerk" third season).
All the money will go to the charity "Best Friends" which Lisa Edelstein supports.
The dates so far are place on the 17-19th of October, 2008. It will take place at the Hilton hotel, Anaheim, California, USA.

I know some of you could not come due to the huge distance separating USA and France, but we just thought we should let you guys know.

If you need any type of information don't hesitate on contacting me since I'm the direct connection of it all in Europe.

Thank you for your time.

Kall.

PS: If you'd like I could post in spanish.

Edited by LaurieLo - 24/11/2007, 02:55

maritahouse
view post Posted on 24/11/2007, 00:11

Kall_H
Thank you so much for the news, it was so kind of you!
It sounds wonderful!
I hope we'll be there... it won't be easy but...I'll keep my fingers crossed and who knows :)

Now.... Mokyyyyyy Loooooo.... Minic@t we're are you, I need your help! (they are our interpreters here... ehm :unsure: Sorry for my awful english... I barely speak italian... :P )

Thanks again Kall_h ... we'll translate your message as soon as possible and... I hope to see you in October ;)

Kall_H
view post Posted on 24/11/2007, 00:14

You're very welcome. We are doing our best to make it happen, and I was assigned to let all Europe know (I know, it's huge!!! lol)
Thank you for everything, I hope this pass along.

PS: You're english is fine. :)

maritahouse
view post Posted on 24/11/2007, 00:27

You're so nice! :wub:

Huge duty indeed :P! But I'm sure it'll be wonderful!
In the main time I wish you good luck and we'll contact you by e-mail!

:Azzurro05:

maritahouse
view post Posted on 24/11/2007, 01:01

Ok... here I am!

Provo a tradurre per sommi capi

Alcuni fans americani stanno organizzando una House convention, così da poter incontrare coloro che hano reso House il nostro telefilm preferiiiiito!
Alcuni tra gli organizzatori hanno contatti nell'ambiente e hanno quindi potuto con parlare con i produttori della serie e i manager degli attori

Gli invitati sono:
Hugh Laurie, Robert Sean Leonard, Omar Epps, Jennifer Morrison, Lisa Edelstein, , Jesse Spencer, Chi McBride (Vogler) , David Morse (Tritter) and Band from TV.

Al momento hanno confermato la loro presenza:
Hugh Laurie, Robert Sean Leonard and Nick Lane (il bastardello di "Giovane arrogante" AKA "The Jerk" della terza stagione).

Tutti i soldi raccolti andranno all'organizzazione animalista "Best Friends" che Lisa Edelstein supporta (Se volete dare un'occhiata ecco il link: sito ufficiale BF)

Date previste 17-19 October, 2008
Dove? Hilton hotel, Anaheim, California, USA.

Per qualsiasi informazione possiamo contattare Kall_h che è il "delegato" Europeo della missione.... gestisce tutti i contatti con l'Europa...

Organizziamo la delegazione Italiana?!?
Hugh e Robert :woot: .... potrei morire... pero voglio anche Lisaaaaa!

Ci fate un pensierino?

:AngelStar16:

view post Posted on 24/11/2007, 01:56

.... PUNCTURE!!!!! I WISH I WERE CARMEN ELECTRA..... zio Griss & My Baby forever!

Group:
Head of International Medicine

aaahhhh!!! intanto scusate la latitanza di stasera, ora eccomi qui.. fosse per me partirei anche domani, guarda.. e non nascondo che insomma.. la delegazione italiana non mi dispiacerebbe (see magari vinco alla lotteria.) cmq intanto anche io ringrazio kall_H per aver postato, e anche Marituzza :GrazieGrazie: che ha magistralmente tradotto!!!

Web  Top
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 24/11/2007, 02:28

Thank for letting us know. Contacting you via e-mail. I've got an idea... :)

Thinkpink
view post Posted on 24/11/2007, 11:38

I'm so....speechless....OMG....and what about David Shore? I'd looove to meet him...I'd looove to be right there nex october...
But...first of all, I have to improve my bad english...*sob*

P.S.: I've just begun: the pen is on the table....again...the pen.... :P:

Verbal Judo
view post Posted on 24/11/2007, 14:58

CITAZIONE (moky78 @ 24/11/2007, 01:56)
(see magari vinco alla lotteria.)

Queste 5 paroline mi hanno attirato.. chissà perchè.. I need to win the lottery.. :D

Per me il modo per essere più vicina alla convention è scrivere in questo topic... Tristezza... :lol: Vabbè, però sarebbe carino trovare un modo per partecipare dall' Italia, voglio dire, dare un segno del nostro amore tricolore alla convention.

:AngelStar29:

Now I' m going to dream about the convention.. :AngelStar09:

gregorylover
view post Posted on 24/11/2007, 16:55

a me suona benissimo questa di frase *___*

CITAZIONE
I've got an idea...

kyra.wolf
view post Posted on 24/11/2007, 17:58

Ed io che pensavo fosse uno scherzo.. ma allora 'sta convention c'è davvero!?!! :o:

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 24/11/2007, 19:07

CITAZIONE (gregorylover @ 24/11/2007, 16:55)
a me suona benissimo questa di frase *___*

CITAZIONE
I've got an idea...

non volevo dire I have a cunning plan.... :)

Comunque, sono ufficialmente l'attachée italiano per la con!

Verbal Judo
view post Posted on 24/11/2007, 19:35

Brava! :White01:

Thinkpink
view post Posted on 24/11/2007, 20:55

eh eh eh...già mi sto facendo il mio viaggio anticipato...magica Lo!

ciux
view post Posted on 24/11/2007, 23:12

beh visto che adesso abbiamo una conferma ufficiale io e una mia amica siamo della cosa per non farci sgamare da chi ci conosce e farci segnare come ,"matte senza speranza da rinchiudere e buttare via la chiave", abbiamo denominato la nostra come MISSIONE OTTOBRE ROSSOtroppo esaltate,???? image image beh insomma riguardo tutte le info che ci saranno in merito a questo mega incontro tenetemi informata....grazie....OMG!!!!!ma è vero?????????

37 replies since 23/11/2007, 23:00   678 views