La vostra scena preferita, siparietti o drammoni, scegliete voi..

« Older   Newer »
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 4/9/2005, 12:30

Qual' è la scena tra tutte quelle ke avete visto finorsa, ke preferite? Preferite i siparietti tra House e Cuddy? I momenti in cui Cam imbarazza House? I drammoni tipo " spatacrack - mano ke si rompe - ahh...ora va meglio.." oppure i commentini tra House e Wilson..

Io scelgo la scena in cui House riceve la paziente tettona in "Fidelity", lei si toglie il camice e ..(la metto in inglese, se poi moky gentilissima me lo aggiunge in italiano.. wink.gif ):

House: Good. Lord. Are those real?

Mrs. Campbell: Do they look real?

House: They look… pretty damn good!

Mrs. Campbell: They were a present for my husband’s 40th . I figured he'd enjoy them more than a sweater.

House: That's so sweet. I’m afraid the cause of your problem could be staring us right in the face. Actually I guess I’m the one doing the staring. Of course I can’t be sure, I’d like to consult a colleague. He’s actually somewhat of an expert in these matters. [picks up the phone] Can I get a page on Dr. Wilson?

Attached Image: fid057.jpg

fid057.jpg

sweetrain
view post Posted on 4/9/2005, 13:08

Rebecca: What made you a cripple?
House: I had an infarction.
Rebecca: A heart attack?
House: It’s what happens when the blood flow is obstructed. If it’s in the heart it’s a heart attack. If it’s in the lungs it’s a pulmonary embolism. If it’s in the brain it’s a stroke. I had it in my thigh muscles.
Rebecca: Wasn’t there something they could do?
House: There was plenty they could do, if they made the right diagnosis, but the only symptom was pain. Not may people get to experience muscle death.
Rebecca: Did you think you were dying?
House: I hoped I was dying.
Rebecca: So you hide in your office, refuse to see patients because you don’t like the way people look at you. You feel cheated by life so now you’re gonna get even with the world. You want me to fight this. Why? What makes you think I’m so much better then you?
House: When you’re scared, you’ll turn into me.
Rebecca: I just want to die with a little dignity.
House: There’s no such thing! Our bodies break down, sometimes when we’re 90, sometimes before we’re even born, but it always happens and there’s never any dignity in it. I don’t care if you can walk, see, wipe your own ass. It’s always ugly, always. [Pause] You can live with dignity, we can’t die with it.

Edited by sweetrain - 4/9/2005, 14:10

Attached Image: pilot.jpg

pilot.jpg

sweetrain
view post Posted on 4/9/2005, 13:13

John: I know that limp. I know the empty ring finger. And that obsessive nature of yours, that’s a big secret. You don’t risk jail and your career just to save somebody who doesn’t want to be saved unless you got something, anything, one thing. The reason normal people got wives and kids and hobbies, whatever. That’s because they don’t got that one thing that hits them that hard and that true. I got music, you got this. The thing you think about all the time, the thing that keeps you south of normal. Yeah, makes us great, makes us the best. All we miss out on is everything else. No woman waiting at home after work with the drink and the kiss, that ain’t gonna happen for us.

House: That’s why God made microwaves.

John: Yeah, but when it’s over, it’s over.

House: Yeah.

Attached Image: dnr_283.jpg

dnr_283.jpg

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 4/9/2005, 13:13

caspita ti ha colpita al cuore subito il ns House! Complimenti, bella scelta ( e bella scena)! - mi riferisco a quella del pilot!

Mentre quella dei DNR.. è la mia preferita tra quelle "serie"..

Edited by LaurieLo - 4/9/2005, 14:19

sweetrain
view post Posted on 4/9/2005, 13:20

CITAZIONE (LaurieLo @ 4/9/2005, 14:13)
caspita ti ha colpita al cuore subito il ns House! Complimenti, bella scelta ( e bella scena)!

già smile.gif quella scena secondo me è una delle più belle per quello che dice e per il suo sguardo....da lì si capisce già che tipo è, con che persona avremo a che fare.....

posso postarne un'altra di scena che mi è piaciuta??? sono tante lo so, perdonatemi se non so scegliere..... tongue.gif

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 4/9/2005, 13:24

dai, però fissiamo il massimo a tre, vai!

sweetrain
view post Posted on 4/9/2005, 13:28

CITAZIONE (LaurieLo @ 4/9/2005, 14:24)
dai, però fissiamo il massimo a tre, vai!

ok....poi sarà meglio che sto alla larga da questo topic altrimenti non mi fermo più tongue.gif

sweetrain
view post Posted on 4/9/2005, 13:33

Carly: You’re Dr. House. I found a picture of you online at a conference -
House: You need a heart transplant.
Carly: I run, I work out, I -
House: You cut yourself. Probably highly ritualized. You play the same Sarah MacLaughlin song over and over while you do it, probably works better than anti-depressants.
Carly: I don’t understand how that has to –
House: You’re a high-powered bulimic. You make yourself throw up. You have to find the most efficient way to vomit without revealing the tell-tale signs of bulimia, which is all, eugh. Very unseemly, for a CEO. So, you found a common antidote for accidental poisoning to do the job: ipecac. Which is great, if your kid’s just swallowed a bottle of aspirin, but really, really bad if it’s a habit. It causes muscle damage. It caused the pain in your leg. And it destroyed your heart. How often do you do it?
Carly: Three times a week.
House: In about an hour, there’s going to be an emergency meeting of the transplant committee to discuss where you fall on the list should a new heart become available. Problem is, I am required to tell the committee of your bulimia, it’s a major psychiatric condition. Ranks right up there with suicidal, makes you a very bad risk.
Carly: So you’re here to tell me I have just a few hours to live?
House: Unless I lie to the committee. But if they find out, I lose my medical license. This would be a very good time to offer me a bribe. How much is your life worth, how much is my job worth –
Carly: Why are you here doing this to me? What do you want?
House: I want to know what’s right.
Carly: Am I worth it? You think I’m pathetic. Has a good job, everything in the world, but she just doesn’t like the way that she looks –
House: Oh, stop hiding! [Carly looks taken aback at his yelling.] I’m asking you if you want to live or die, you can’t even say that!
Carly: What do you want me to do? Cry?
House: Yes! I want you to tell me that your life is important to you, because I don’t know! [pause] Because that’s what’s on the table right now: your life. [He turns to leave; Carly grabs his arm.]
Carly: [crying] I don’t want to die. I don’t.

Attached Image: control_307.jpg

control_307.jpg

view post Posted on 4/9/2005, 21:07

.... PUNCTURE!!!!! I WISH I WERE CARMEN ELECTRA..... zio Griss & My Baby forever!

Group:
Head of International Medicine

premettendo che adoro house in medical action.. posso decisamente dire la scena della rianimazione in damned if you do, che la rivedrei 100 volte.
poi la scena di detox dello "spatasciamento di mano"
quella dell0intubazione, quando prende il laringoscopio a mo' di spada..
ovviamente il dialogo cn JHG

ho adorato le scene con la vecchietta in poison.. e poi ci devo pensare xchè di getto posterei tutta la serie..

Web  Top
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 4/9/2005, 21:17

La vecchietta... lol!!!

view post Posted on 4/9/2005, 21:25

.... PUNCTURE!!!!! I WISH I WERE CARMEN ELECTRA..... zio Griss & My Baby forever!

Group:

CITAZIONE (LaurieLo @ 4/9/2005, 13:30)
Qual' è la scena tra tutte quelle ke avete visto finorsa, ke preferite? Preferite i siparietti tra House e Cuddy? I momenti in cui Cam imbarazza House? I drammoni tipo " spatacrack - mano ke si rompe - ahh...ora va meglio.." oppure i commentini tra House e Wilson..

Io scelgo la scena in cui House riceve la paziente tettona in "Fidelity", lei si toglie il camice e ..(la metto in inglese, se poi moky gentilissima me lo aggiunge in italiano.. wink.gif ):

House: Good. Lord. Are those real?

Mrs. Campbell: Do they look real?

House: They look… pretty damn good!

Mrs. Campbell: They were a present for my husband’s 40th . I figured he'd enjoy them more than a sweater.

House: That's so sweet. I’m afraid the cause of your problem could be staring us right in the face. Actually I guess I’m the one doing the staring. Of course I can’t be sure, I’d like to consult a colleague. He’s actually somewhat of an expert in these matters. [picks up the phone] Can I get a page on Dr. Wilson?

ecco qui la scenetta..

House: Santo Cielo.. ma.. sono tutte sue???

Mrs. Campbell: lei che ne pensa?

House: non lo so.. sembrano... un ottimo lavoro

Mrs. Campbell: un regalo per i quarant'anni di mio marito.. ho pensato che gli servissero più di un maglione.

House: che carina... vredo proprio che la causa del suo problema sia proprio qui davanti a noi.... beh, certamente potrei sbagliarmi.. per questo ho pensato di chiedere un consulto ad un collega.. beh è praticamente un esperto del campo... [al tel] puoi rintracciarmi il Dr Wilson?

Web  Top
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 4/9/2005, 21:34

..dice "un ottimo lavoro"? Sicura? Hai postato la trascrizione dei dialoghi italiani o la traduzione?

view post Posted on 4/9/2005, 21:37

Group:

i dialoghi.. io me lo ricordavo così.. cmq poi rivedrò il tutto e in caso correggo

Web  Top
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 4/9/2005, 21:50

tranqui.. solo curiosità!! wink.gif tongue.gif

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 19/10/2005, 08:57

alla fine tra tutte le scene della prima serie scelgo - molto a fatica e sicuramente cambierò idea - 3Stories: House nel letto dell''ospedale che parla con Stacey e la chiama tesoro.

41 replies since 4/9/2005, 12:30   833 views