Audio HL/House, clip con la vocina del ns HL

« Older   Newer »
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 13/9/2005, 12:57

ordunque.. ho l'hard stipato di clip di HL, nn so+dove metterle.. ho setacciato la rete ed è incrdibile i giga di video e audio di HL disponibili..

mentre rimestavo nei meandri dei forum degli altri (... wink.gif ) ho trovato dei files audio dei momenti +"topici" di House & Wilson in inglese, per quanti desiderassero godersi la sua magnifica voce (moky tanto per cambiare pensavo a te, oltre ke a "Housetotalfan" Dave!)..

problem: sono in *.wav!, cioè nn compressi, quindi mooolto grossi.. per vederli dovreste soffrire e scaricarvi 40 Mg zippati...

...oppure.. la Lori li ha convertiti in *.mp3 ad uso a consumo di ki nn ha l'adsl e/o pc antidiluviani, riducendoli a mezzo mega ciascuno, una bazzecola.. per cui-> ki li vuole piccoli me li kieda in mp mettendo la propria e-mail ke ve li spedisco.

..oppure.. esprimento: ho provato a metterli su megaupload.. speriamo nn mi riempia di Virus il pc, visto ke me lo ha "uploadato" dall'hard disc.. aiut!

ecco il link:

HouseWilsonAudioclips

i files contenuti nello zip sono 5:

nel primo House e Wilson litigano in Detox (lo sapete quando..)

nel secondo, lo avete appena visto.., House e Wilson parlano di Cam, e House ci resta di sasso all'eventualità ke Wilson ci abbia provato con Cam...

nel terzo Wilson scopre ke Cam ha barattato un appuntamento con House per tornare al lavoro.. (la voce di Wilson è FORTISSIMA!!!)

nel quarto House (è appena successo) va nell'ufficio di wilson e scopre ke Vogler l'ha cacciato.. (gee quanto mi piace l'inglese..), commozione.. cry.gif House ammette ke la sua amicizia con Wil è importante..

nel quinto.. la scenetta delle scarpe ke nn mentono mai.. biggrin.gif

buon inglese..

Ps: Moky se hai i transcripts italiano/inglese posta le parti inerenti ke così capiscono tutti..!

Pps: fatemi sapere! Ho messo a rischio il mio pc per voi!!!!!!!!!

Edited by LaurieLo - 13/9/2005, 14:25

Kimmy_90
view post Posted on 13/9/2005, 18:21

PRIME TRE, se vi interessa biggrin.gif

la terza la spoilero XD

Wilson: No, I was there! You are not just a regular guy who’s getting older, you’ve changed! You’re miserable, and you’re afraid to face yourself –

House: [slams his cane down on the shelf] Of course I’ve changed! [pause]

Wilson: And everything’s the leg? Nothing’s the pills? They haven’t done a thing to you?

House: They let me do my job, and they take away my pain. [Wilson walks off, looking defeated.]

Wilson: Everybody lies, except politicians? House, I do believe you’re a romantic. You just didn’t believe him, you believed in him. Do you want to come over tonight and watch old movies and cry? [House gives a great-looking smirk.] Dr. Cameron’s getting to you. Well, I guess you can’t be around that much niceness and not get any one you.

House: Is that why you haven’t put the moves on her?

Wilson: What makes you think I haven’t put the moves on her? [House stops and stares, then realizes he fell for Wilson’s trap.] Oh. Oh, boy! You’re in trouble.

Wilson: So she’s really coming back?

Some guy: Who’s coming back?

House: You don’t know her.

Wilson: You give her a raise? Increase her benefits?

House: Don’t have TiVo on this thing, can’t rewind. Shut up.

Some guy: You lower her hours?

House: You don’t even know her.

Wilson: Who is this guy?

House: He’s a patient.

Some guy: He’s examining me.

House: He’s got to go back to work as soon as I’m done with the examination. Guess I do, too.

Wilson: [shaking his head] It’s got to be something. I mean, she didn’t come back because she likes you. [House gets a very wooden look on his face, and Wilson knows he’s struck gold.] Wait a minute! She did come back because she likes you!

Some guy: Heh heh! You dog! You slept with her!

House: Keep talking. I’ll finish your exam with a prostate check. [to Wilson] I’ve agreed to take her on one date.

Wilson: What?!? [Both Wilson and the other guy look very excited.]

Some guy: So, you in to this girl?

Wilson: Yes –

House: No! She’s not giving me any choice. [Wilson now looks a bit puzzled.]

Some guy: Wait… she’s making you do her?

House: Date her.

Wilson: Young ingénue doctor falling in love with gruff, older mentor; her sweet gentle nature bringing him to a closer, fuller understanding of his wounded heart.

Some guy: [putting an arm around House’s shoulders] Do her, or you’re gay. [Wilson thinks about that one. Heh.]

Edited by Kimmy_90 - 13/9/2005, 19:22

view post Posted on 13/9/2005, 19:07

.... PUNCTURE!!!!! I WISH I WERE CARMEN ELECTRA..... zio Griss & My Baby forever!

Group:
Head of International Medicine

lori mi hanno preceduto, se no avrei messo i transcripts...
in italiano ho sl detox, ma presto attaccherò anche love hurts.. con calma..
domattina appena ho tempo scarico tutto!!
accie LOri.......... lo slo che pensi sempre a (me) noi.. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
quanto è brit quell'uomo.. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Web  Top
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 13/9/2005, 19:10

aspetto i commenti!!!

Gillian4David
view post Posted on 13/9/2005, 19:42

Grazie per le clips. Mi piacciono molto!!!smile.gif
Una cosa sul doppiaggio: nella scena tra Wilson e House, il primo dice "la piccola Cameron ti ha contagiato" (qualcosa di simile), mentre in originale dice "Dr. Cameron's getting to you"....ma quando ha preso tutta questa confidenza? biggrin.gif

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 13/9/2005, 20:28

lunga amicizia...?

Gillian4David
view post Posted on 13/9/2005, 21:53

tra House e Wilson di sicuro, ma con Cameron forse ce l'ha ma un pò di meno. La cosa non mi dispiace, in fondo è grazie a lui che abbiamo visto una delle scene più "evidenti" che dimostra come ad House piace Cameron!!! W Wilson!!!

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 13/9/2005, 22:33

è anche ..
grazie a lui ke Stacey torna..........!!!

Gillian4David
view post Posted on 13/9/2005, 23:16

Ritiro quello che ho detto....Wilson mi hai deluso!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

view post Posted on 14/9/2005, 08:44

.... PUNCTURE!!!!! I WISH I WERE CARMEN ELECTRA..... zio Griss & My Baby forever!

Group:

sto scaricando.... cmq adoro proprio quei momenti lì..
non fate caso all'adattamento, che devo dire che cmq è stato fatto bene qui.. QUI
a me xsonalmente piace molto il discorso sull'amicizia.., e house che cambia espressione..
a parte che mi piace tutto di quell'episodio lì..

Web  Top
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 14/9/2005, 08:48

sentirai la vocina squittente ke fa RSL qunado parla dell'appuntamanto con House.. da schiattare!!!

view post Posted on 14/9/2005, 09:02

Group:

siiiiiii ho appena sentito!!!!!
e ce lo vedremo stasera!!
visto che mancano alcuni dialoghi che nn han postato, mo prendo i transripts e li metto.. con calma che me li riascolto..
p.s.
ma negli ospedali americani... ma QUANTO SI MANGIA??
house è quasi perennemente a bocca piena ultimamente.. (o forse xchè ho lo stesso promo 12 volte??)

Web  Top
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 14/9/2005, 09:08

si vede ke la mensa, a parte il sushi, è buona... wink.gif

view post Posted on 14/9/2005, 09:15

Group:

ecco qui.. da "kids" non lo metto spoiler xchè andrà in onda stasera

Wilson: That’s our Hitler!
House: No way.
Wilson: Are you kidding? Her background’s perfect, she’s smart, she can obviously deal with your insanity…
House: Did you see her shoes?
Wilson: Her shoes? What, did your horoscope in Vogue tell you to avoid women wearing green shoes?
House: The eyes can mislead, the smile can lie, but the shoes always tell the truth.
Wilson: They were Prada. It means she has good taste.
House: They were not Prada. You wouldn’t know Prada if one stepped on your scrotum.
Wilson: Okay, well, they were nice, pointy…
House: Exactly, they were stylish, and very painful to wear. Only an incredibly shallow and insecure woman would rather be in pain all day then wear a decent looking, comfortable shoe, and that’s exactly the type I don’t need around here.
Wilson: No, someone who can handle a lot of pain is exactly the type you do need.

e poi l'altro, da "babies and bathwater"
House: Listen, Vogler’s all about clinical trials, the hospital’s chock full of them. There’s got to be something for small-cell lung cancer. [House notices that Wilson is packing his stuff in boxes.] What are you doing?
Wilson: I got sacked.
House: Did you make a pass at Cuddy? Told you, she only has thighs for me.
Wilson: I voted to keep you.
House: So he’s getting rid of every board member who votes to keep me around?
Wilson: Yeah, every one of us.
House: Just you?
Wilson: Yeah.
House: But you’re only off the board, right? They couldn’t have got unanimous approval for you.
Wilson: Brown from Oncology voted no, so did Cuddy, Taylor and Peevey.
House: Eh, so you’re off the board, big deal. Frees up Wednesday nights for bowling. You’re still a doctor –
Wilson: Yeah, getting dumped looks great in Who’s Who. Vogler gave me the option of resigning, and I took it.
House: Big of him.
Wilson: I’ve got no kids, my marriage sucks; I’ve only got two things that work for me: this job and this stupid, screwed-up friendship, and neither mattered enough to you to give one lousy speech.
House: [quietly] They mattered. If I could do it all again –
Wilson: You’d do the same thing. Well, you’ll be gone soon, too.
House: Those clinical trials?
Wilson: I’ll make some calls. [takes the chart]
House: Thanks.

allora, se volete vi posto le traduzioni...
fatemi sapere

Web  Top
37 replies since 13/9/2005, 12:57   590 views