Episodio 2x05 Daddy's Boy, il migliore della 2season finora, così pare!

« Older   Newer »
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 9/11/2005, 18:31

Ho raccolto i coommenti + significativi (e spoiler!) dell'epi, a quanto pare il migliore della seri! ne farò sicuramente il fotoromanzo!!!

I commenti sono un po' a random, spero si capiscano!!

The whole thing with the motorcycle was awesome. I felt like an idiot after seeing the promo clips and the Late Late show clip last night, when I finally figured out that he was wearing a leather jacket because he bought a motorcycle only about 10 seconds before we actually saw the motorcycle on the screen. At least I get the smug satisfaction of being able to say I knew before we actually saw the thing, but...close call, hahaha.

The Cameron fans are going to stone me for this, but I really hate her and was calling for her to be hit by a bus halfway through the episode. She redeemed herself by not eating with House and his parents, though. Go Cameron. Then when House told her at the end about his parents, I got a little worried all the House/Cameron shippers were on the right track. OMG NOES HE'S OPENING UP TO HER! House is a naturally curious guy, I'm going to tell myself he was just telling her enough as part of his thanks for not sticking your nose too far into my business. I still am convinced that when he told her he doesn't like her, he meant it.

I loved the look Cameron and Chase gave Wilson in regards to Wilson's chicken scratch handwriting on the white board.

Highlights

-RED T-SHIRT and Hugh's hot arms
-Lots and Lots and Lots of WILSON!
-The whole scene in the parking lot with the motorcycle
-House being vulnerable
-House riding away at the end
-NO STACEY!

House's parents. Foreman was right, only they could cause that much damage! I didn't really know what to expect of House's father, I guessed at him being a tough guy type, but the fact that he wasn't at all a stereotypical "bad father figure" was great. Especially as it also gives insight to why House is resentful of Cameron's honest nature. I'd say more about the nature of the House-father relationship, but it's already been analyzed very well by others.

"She's practically a human polygraph." House said that in reference to his mother. Perhaps where House got some of his own lie-detecting abilities?

That scene at the end with Cameron. The "Thank You" was just so tender. It made me want to go "Awww", and I never go "Awww". That was some class acting there. You guys are right, House rarely ever thanks anyone, it's obvious how horribly he just wants to avoid contact with them.

For a moment, in the beginning, I was so bewildered and lost as to why House was asking Wilson out to dinner to persistently, for a second there I thought the writers had been into the slash! LOL. The scene where House and Wilson discuss their selective experiments on each other was an absolute riot. I was almost crying with laughter at Wilson's comeback (albeit, no one can touch the scruff, it has magical powers).

This was by far the best ep of the season. How hilarious was it when House was showing Wilson the bike! And him drowning out Foreman by revving the engine I tried not to laugh too hard so my parents wouldn't think I was insane.

House broke my heart in this episode.. how he asked if his parents saw his bike out front and all his dad could say was "Was it parked in the handicapped spot?" Must have made House feel horrible. Just watched the ep so my thoughts are so jumbled right now I'm gonna be all over the place..

The whole scene with House thanking Cameron and talking to her about his parents was incredibly sad. House saying that not being able to lie was a great quality, but it made a crappy dad - he opened up a lot by saying all he said. House's relationship with his dad must never have been good, even before the infarction. All his dad sees now is a son that is a miserable cripple, and House sees himself that way when he's around his father (and even when he's not??). This reinforces the idea that House really had low self esteem, and believes that he's a failure/disappointment/incompetent etc, to his dad. We all know that his sarcasm/scathing remarks are a way of self protection.

House's mom seems like a great lady, always being there for her son/loving him no matter what.. When House says "I don't need any help", and she says "I know" (or something along those lines).. and then House smiles - I thought that was so sweet!

HOUSE's DAD (HD): Besides work whatcha been up to?
HOUSE (H): Not much.
HD: "Not much." You always say that.
H: It's always the answer.

H: Got a new motorcycle. You might have seen it upfront it's organge with a gigantic scratch.
HD: Is it the one in the handicapped parking
H: Yeah, it looks like crap but it drives great.

HD: Last time I checked you still have two legs.
H: Actually three.
HD: You know what your problem is, Greg? You don't know how lucky you are.

H: I don't need help

HOUSE's MOM (HM): I know. You're absolutely perfect the way you are.

I loved how Wilson told House that he'd been lying to him ever sense he told house that he looked good unshaven,lol. I thought that was really funny, an a much debated issue by hugh's fans; i guess the writters have been listening.

Easily the best episode of the season (even better than Autopsy). It had humor (flat out funny). House being happy; House being sad and broken; House being snarky and smart;
The scene with Cam...whew. House was so broken down, sitting in the dark of his office. I think the game boy (which he hasn't used much this season) was a way to try to distract himself from what he was feeling: unworthy and depressed. His first words to Cam were "thank you.". He was so sad. House who never talks to anyone about anything personal. I think he was so bad off that he had to saysomething. Interesting how Cameron started off trying to manipulate the dinner into happening and was responsible for House feeling so low.

The episode revealed alot about what House thinks of himself (really) and what's behind the arrogance and bravado: Someone who hates who he is and sees himself as a disappointment to those who would love him. He not only pushes all away, but doesn't trust the love of those who would give it to him (perhaps he feels he doesn't deserve it). Maybe he's always been a bit that way and the leg pushed him over the edge.

Loved how Wilson was alarmed that House bought a motor bike and is concerned that he will hurt himself.

Medical case was also very compelling.

I love that it seems like they listen to the fans, because I specifically remember someone asking "where would he put his cane?" when he rides a bike, answered!

And how is he so mobile with his injury, answered (kind of) when he lifted his own leg to get it over the bike, awesome detail there.

A continuity thread, Rueben sandwhich as his fav (and his mom knows it smile.gif )

When he opened the curtain with is cane.

view post Posted on 9/11/2005, 18:51

.... PUNCTURE!!!!! I WISH I WERE CARMEN ELECTRA..... zio Griss & My Baby forever!

Group:
Head of International Medicine

ok,. Lo grazie!!! io ho avuto ... gente.. fino ad un'ora fa..
DOMANI ARRIVO COL TRANSLATION CORNER!!!
ma da una prima occhiata so già che lo adorerò... si vede che il 5 porta bene... (1x05 damned if you do...)

Web  Top
patri64
view post Posted on 10/11/2005, 19:35

Grazie Lo, puntuale come sempre!

view post Posted on 10/11/2005, 20:28

.... PUNCTURE!!!!! I WISH I WERE CARMEN ELECTRA..... zio Griss & My Baby forever!

Group:

raga.. domani pomeriggio mi son ritagliata un angolino per il forum, appostaper tradurre, aspettate!!!
mi scuso molto se l'amministrazione è meno presente ma fino a domenica ho le giornate piene che ci vorrebbero 25 ore! lunedi tornerò alla vita!!!

Web  Top
view post Posted on 11/11/2005, 14:47

Group:

[Beccoci qua.. the translation corner is provided by MONICA

The whole thing with the motorcycle was awesome. I felt like an idiot after seeing the promo clips and the Late Late show clip last night, when I finally figured out that he was wearing a leather jacket because he bought a motorcycle only about 10 seconds before we actually saw the motorcycle on the screen. At least I get the smug satisfaction of being able to say I knew before we actually saw the thing, but...close call, hahaha. la scena con la moto è stata trp bella!!! mi sentivo troppo 1 idiota quando ho visto il promo e le clips cn HL in giubbotto.. poi ho realizzato che aveva comprato 1 moto 10 secondi prima che si vedesse in TV.... la soddisfazione di saperlo prima.. (wow.. )

The Cameron fans are going to stone me for this, but I really hate her and was calling for her to be hit by a bus halfway through the episode. She redeemed herself by not eating with House and his parents, though. Go Cameron. Then when House told her at the end about his parents, I got a little worried all the House/Cameron shippers were on the right track. OMG NOES HE'S OPENING UP TO HER! House is a naturally curious guy, I'm going to tell myself he was just telling her enough as part of his thanks for not sticking your nose too far into my business. I still am convinced that when he told her he doesn't like her, he meant it. i fans di cameron mi inchioderanno x sta cosa, ma la sto odiando come pochi (ma dai????) e speravo davvero che fosse investita da un autobus in qst epi.. (mo non esageriamo..).. comunque, si è riscattata non andando a cena con l'allegro trio H+parents. Alla fine, quando H le ha raccontato dei genitori, ero un po' preoccupata.. x via dello shipper, ma poi ho pensato che H è un tipo notoriamente curioso, x cui mi son detta: vedi che lo ha fatto sl x ringraziare Cam e perchè poi non mettersse più il naso nella sua vita privata.. e anche quando ha detto ai parents che a lui nn piaceva.. beh sn convinta ahe l'avesse fatto x quello.

I loved the look Cameron and Chase gave Wilson in regards to Wilson's chicken scratch handwriting on the white board. mi è piaciuto tantissimo quando Chase e Cam guardavano male la calligrafia da gallina di Wilson sulla lavagna..

Highlights punti principali

-RED T-SHIRT and Hugh's hot arms t shirt rossa e braccia SEXY di HL
-Lots and Lots and Lots of WILSON!moltissimo Wilson
-The whole scene in the parking lot with the motorcycle la scena del parcheggio (quella del promo, x intenderci)
-House being vulnerable house vulnerabile
-House riding away at the end la scena finale della moto
-NO STACEY! non c'è bisogno di tradurre (ma si rifarà al prox epi.. mo vedete..)

House's parents. Foreman was right, only they could cause that much damage! I didn't really know what to expect of House's father, I guessed at him being a tough guy type, but the fact that he wasn't at all a stereotypical "bad father figure" was great. Especially as it also gives insight to why House is resentful of Cameron's honest nature. I'd say more about the nature of the House-father relationship, but it's already been analyzed very well by others. foreman aveva ragione sui parents.. solo loro possono creare simili danni.. non sapevo bene cosa aspettarmi dal padre, pensavo magari che fosse un tipo tosto, ma il fatto che non fosse per niente la figura stereotipata del padre padrone è stato veramente apprezzabile ( con H gli stereotipi??? e quando mai!).. e ci fa forse anche capire il comportamento avverso di H rispetto alla natura innocente di Cam.. e non dico altro perchè tutti han già detto di tutto ! ( e la traduttrice t ringrazia)

"She's practically a human polygraph." House said that in reference to his mother. Perhaps where House got some of his own lie-detecting abilities? è praticamente un poligrafo umano (la macchina della verità.. NDT).. forse è da lei che H ha imparato a riconoscere le bugie.. (non credo)

That scene at the end with Cameron. The "Thank You" was just so tender. It made me want to go "Awww", and I never go "Awww". That was some class acting there. You guys are right, House rarely ever thanks anyone, it's obvious how horribly he just wants to avoid contact with them. il "Grazie" era tanto tenero.... tanto che ho fatto Awwwwwwwwww che non faccio mai.. di classe veramente. avete ragione, H non ringrazia mai nessuno, è ovvio come veglia orribilmente evitare il contatto col prossimo (non con tutti..)

For a moment, in the beginning, I was so bewildered and lost as to why House was asking Wilson out to dinner to persistently, for a second there I thought the writers had been into the slash! LOL. The scene where House and Wilson discuss their selective experiments on each other was an absolute riot. I was almost crying with laughter at Wilson's comeback (albeit, no one can touch the scruff, it has magical powers). in pratica: quando H chedeva insistentemente a W di uscire a cena, ho creduto che gli scrittori avessero preso un sonoro abbaglio.. ma la scena dove mi spacco ancora dalle risate è quando i due discutono sui loro rispettivi esperimenti selettivi (che avrebbero fatto l'uno all'altro)..

This was by far the best ep of the season. How hilarious was it when House was showing Wilson the bike! And him drowning out Foreman by revving the engine I tried not to laugh too hard so my parents wouldn't think I was insane. scene divertentissime quelle della moto: quando H la mostra a W, e quando ha inondato Foreman cn la benzina..miglior epi della stagione

House broke my heart in this episode.. how he asked if his parents saw his bike out front and all his dad could say was "Was it parked in the handicapped spot?" Must have made House feel horrible. Just watched the ep so my thoughts are so jumbled right now I'm gonna be all over the place.. H mi ha spezzato il cuore in qst epi.. quando H ha chiesto ai parents se avessero visto la moto, e il padre gli fa "era parcheggiata nel posto dei disabili?? (ammazza, che bast@rd@) chissà H come si sarà sentito, porello!!!

The whole scene with House thanking Cameron and talking to her about his parents was incredibly sad. House saying that not being able to lie was a great quality, but it made a crappy dad - he opened up a lot by saying all he said. House's relationship with his dad must never have been good, even before the infarction. All his dad sees now is a son that is a miserable cripple, and House sees himself that way when he's around his father (and even when he's not??). This reinforces the idea that House really had low self esteem, and believes that he's a failure/disappointment/incompetent etc, to his dad. We all know that his sarcasm/scathing remarks are a way of self protection. la scena cn la Cam è stata tristissima, quando H ha detto di essere incapace di mentire è stata davvero magistrale.. ha dipinto il padre in un modo.. e si è aperto molto dicendo quel che ha detto, di come il rapporto col padre fosse già non bello anche prima della gamba, e di come il padre veda H solo come un handicappato infelice.. e anche di come H in effetti si senta così alla presenza del padre (si xchè' quando non c'è invece..) questo rafforza ancora di più il fatto che abbia una bassa autostima, e che si senta un incompetente verso il padre etc etc (no?? ma come un certo attore inglese che conosciamo..).. tutti quanti sappiamo che il suo sarcasmo è solo una forma di difesa

House's mom seems like a great lady, always being there for her son/loving him no matter what.. When House says "I don't need any help", and she says "I know" (or something along those lines).. and then House smiles - I thought that was so sweet! la mamma invece sembra una signora affabile, sempre vicina al figlio.. quando lui dice "non ho bisogno di nessun aiuto" e lei gli fa "lo so".. e poi lui sorride (vivaddio!!!).. checcariniiiiiiiii

HOUSE's DAD (HD): Besides work whatcha been up to? a parte il lavoro novità??
HOUSE (H): Not much. non molte
HD: "Not much." You always say that.dici sempre così
H: It's always the answer. perchè è sempre così

H: Got a new motorcycle. You might have seen it upfront it's organge with a gigantic scratch. ho una moto nuova... l'avrete vista sicuramente, è arancione con un grosso graffio
HD: Is it the one in the handicapped parking è parcheggiata nel posto riservato ai disabili
H: Yeah, it looks like crap but it drives great. si fa schifo ma va da Dio

HD: Last time I checked you still have two legs. vedo che hai ancora due gambe, dall'ultima volta
H: Actually three.veramente tre
HD: You know what your problem is, Greg? You don't know how lucky you are. lo sai qual è il tuo problema Greg? che non ti rendi conto di quanto tu sia fortunato

H: I don't need helpnon mi serve aiuto

HOUSE's MOM (HM): I know. You're absolutely perfect the way you are.lo so. Sei perfetto così come sei (checcarinaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

I loved how Wilson told House that he'd been lying to him ever sense he told house that he looked good unshaven,lol. I thought that was really funny, an a much debated issue by hugh's fans; i guess the writters have been listening. mi è piaciuto qd W ha detto a H, che gli aveva sempre mentito quando gli diceva che stava bene con la barba lunga.. che gli sceneggiatori girovaghino nei forums, visto che la barba è una questione ampiamente dibattuta????

Easily the best episode of the season (even better than Autopsy). It had humor (flat out funny). House being happy; House being sad and broken; House being snarky and smart;
The scene with Cam...whew. House was so broken down, sitting in the dark of his office. I think the game boy (which he hasn't used much this season) was a way to try to distract himself from what he was feeling: unworthy and depressed. His first words to Cam were "thank you.". He was so sad. House who never talks to anyone about anything personal. I think he was so bad off that he had to saysomething. Interesting how Cameron started off trying to manipulate the dinner into happening and was responsible for House feeling so low. miglior epi.. si ride, c'è un H profondo... la scena con la cam ne l suo studio..(quando le racconta).. il fatto del "grazie"..

The episode revealed alot about what House thinks of himself (really) and what's behind the arrogance and bravado: Someone who hates who he is and sees himself as a disappointment to those who would love him. He not only pushes all away, but doesn't trust the love of those who would give it to him (perhaps he feels he doesn't deserve it). Maybe he's always been a bit that way and the leg pushed him over the edge.l'epi ci ha rivelato cosa pensa H di sé: in pratica si fa schifo (veramente aveva già detto che era damaged anche a cena con la Cam in love hurts..).. e non solo, ma respinge tutti quelli che lo amano (forse pensa di nn meritarselo... oh, ma la Stace??? lei che è, a parte??).. forse è sempre stato così e la gamba ha solo aumentato la cosa..

Loved how Wilson was alarmed that House bought a motor bike and is concerned that he will hurt himself. mi è piaciuto qd W si è preoccupato che H in moto si potesse far male..

Medical case was also very compelling.anche il caso medico era intrigante.. ( ed il PRIMO che non ha esito certo... fateci caso..)

I love that it seems like they listen to the fans, because I specifically remember someone asking "where would he put his cane?" when he rides a bike, answered! mi piace che forse gli sceneggiatori abbiano captato qualcosa dai fans.. perchè ricordo bene qualcuno che ha chiesto: dove mette il bastone H quando è in moto?? ( PER GLI ITALIANI... NON CI VEDETE DOPPI E TRIPLI SENSI.. biggrin.gif shifty.gif ).. qui c'è la risposta

And how is he so mobile with his injury, answered (kind of) when he lifted his own leg to get it over the bike, awesome detail there. e su come faccia a muoversi nonostante il fatto della gamba (Lo!!! il nostro topic!!!), si insomma, di come faccia ad andare in moto..

A continuity thread, Rueben sandwhich as his fav (and his mom knows it ) ancora reuben sandwich.. il suo preferito...

When he opened the curtain with is cane. e quando ha aperto le tende col bastone..

allora, dopo aver commentato: ma alcuni di questi sono pazzi, ENJOY!!

Web  Top
patri64
view post Posted on 11/11/2005, 17:03

MOky, scusa, io a volte sono un pò torda, ma che vuol dire "e ci fa forse anche capire il comportamento avverso di H rispetto alla natura innocente di Cam"?

Non che non sia chiara la traduzione, ma ho l'impressione di essermi persa qualcosa del rapporto House/Cam.

Grazie!

mersil
view post Posted on 11/11/2005, 19:44

Oddio, questa puntata dev'essere magnifica.... che rabbia, voglio vederla anche io.... cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif

view post Posted on 11/11/2005, 20:45

Group:

CITAZIONE (patri64 @ 11/11/2005, 17:03)
MOky, scusa,  io a volte sono un pò torda, ma che vuol dire "e ci fa forse anche capire il comportamento avverso di H rispetto alla natura innocente di Cam"?

Non che non sia chiara la traduzione, ma ho l'impressione di essermi persa qualcosa del rapporto House/Cam.

Grazie!

in pratica, vuol dire che House non apprezza o comunque guarda male la natura innocente di Cameron. per lui non c'è niente in buona fede: se vi ricordate, ha subito detto che il padre di Dan nell'episodio 1x02 non era il vero padre, la suora mentiva.. e quindi è piuttosto sospettoso e poco propenso verso quella gente che si mostra pura e sincera ( sto parlando con la mente di chi ha scritto su devoted, per spiegare quello che ce'è qui in inglese). probabilmente questa cosa nasce dal rapporto col padre... questo in generale... per quanto riguarda il rapporto H/C, lei organizza la serata coi parents, poi però si accorge del casino e rimedia in qualche modo... lui alla fine le racconta del rapporto col padre, e la ringrazia che lo ha slavato dalla serata coi parents, visto che è arrivata per dirgli di un'emergenza...

Prego comunque! biggrin.gif

Edited by moky78 - 11/11/2005, 20:50

Web  Top
view post Posted on 11/11/2005, 21:50

Group:

cmq in questa punta c'è l'unico FINORA caso medico che NON SAPPIAMO come si risolverà: il ragazzo vivrà? oppure l'infezione è troppo grave???
bel segno: si sta lasciando lo schema classico del e vissero tutti felici e contenti.. e si apre un possibile seguito... e chi può dirlo?

Web  Top
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 12/11/2005, 16:24

qs epi lo faccio in fotoromanzo di sicuro, nn vedo l'ora di vederlo!!!

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 12/11/2005, 17:05

intanto , qualche cap!

Wilsonm che regge il bastone a House

user posted image

smorfiette di House!

user posted image

Edited by LaurieLo - 12/11/2005, 17:08

view post Posted on 12/11/2005, 20:51

Group:

che poi chiede a H dove mette il bastone quando è in moto.... oddio.. qua siamo alla follia..

H + fa le smorfiette e + lo adoro.. è una roba + forte di me...

Web  Top
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 13/11/2005, 00:02

avevo scritto o commenti a questo epi minuto per minuto, ma mi si è inchiodato il pc e d è andato perso tutto, domani posto di nuovo i commenti dettagliati...

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 13/11/2005, 10:33

dunque..

vi ricordate la scena di House che si vede nell'intervista di HL da craig Ferguson di cui avevo parlato , in cui House arriva in giacca da motociclista LASCIANDO BASITI TUTTI? Appare all'inizio d questa puntata!! House arriva tardissimo al lavoro, Foreman gli dice che è mezzogiorno, e lui risponde: ma vah? ecco perchè ho fame, beh ciao, me ne vado a pranzo!!! Cam gli chiede della giacca e H dice? beh? "it keeps me wam & cool!" e fa un gesto tipo pon-up che si scosta i capelli dal viso...IMPAGABILE!! Poi Wilson gli chiede che ci ha fatto con i 5.000 $ che gli ha prestato e Chase chiede se non se li è spesi a putt@ne!!! Già da sola qs sequenza vale la puntata...
Ancora meglio poi quando H mostr ala Hondache si è comprato a Wilson che gli dice che "in veicolo a 2 ruote nn va bene per un irresponsabile drogato sciancato!, e si preoccupa per H dicendogli che potrebbe farsi male. House risponde "ma mammaaaaaaaa!" tipo bambino capriccioso! fantastico!! Wilson si chiede dove H metterà il bastone, e effettivamente - sto genio - ha trovato il postro anche per quello (parallelo al seggiolino)! Quando arrivano i ducklinz H nn lascia parlare Foreman, che ogni volta che tenta di iniziare una frase viene interrotto dal rombo del motore di H, che fa le faccine! Poi invita Wilson a cena per sfuggire alla visita imminente coi genitori e si scopre che la moglie di Wilson nn gli parla più (a Wilson). chissà come mai...?
Per concludere la sequenza in bellezza House fa il, bimbo facebdo "brum brum bruuuuum" con le sue solite faccine!

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 13/11/2005, 10:51

intento il povero paziente soffre sempre peggio. E' uno studente che soffre di attacchi che simulano gli effetti della scossa eletrrica, mica una passeggiata.. IL padre gli è sempre accanto e House lo punzecchia per scoprire quante palle si sono raccontati padre e figlio nel corso della vita.

ODIO ODIO ODIO cameron! poteri dire quant'è zocc@la pettegola invadente ignorante etc... ma mi astengo... huh.gif happy.gif ... H riceve la telefonata dalla madre per vedersi a cena ma la rimbalza dicendo che ha un impegno (wilson); Cam ovviamente ascolta tutto e gli fa il terzo grado e.... sta $#@!!! va da Wilson e si mette d'accordo per far venire alla acena i genitori di H... Ma fatti i ca@@i tuoi!!!!
Alla fine H lo scopre e va da Wilson e gli offre di resituirgli subito i soldi del prestito se lo leva dall'incombenza familiare, così salta fuori che H i soldi li aveva sempre avuti ma voleva vedere se Wilson era così amico da prestargli su 2 piedi una cifra così grossa... (mioddio! H è proprio un insicuro!!!). Wilson nn se laprende troppo, dice solo: volevi vedere se la ns amicizia vale 5.000 bigliettoni?!". Prende l'assegno ma nn annulla la serata coi genitori di H, che lo accusa di mentirgli! Wilson fa "ma vah? e tu che hai fatto finora?! a proposito, mentivo anche quando un anno fa ti ho detto che stava bene non rasato....! H ci resta malissssimo!!" Wilson pianta H in mezzo al parcheggio e se ne va a casa.

Alla fine salta fuori che lo studente è stato contaminato dalle radiazioni provenienti dal portachiavi che gli ha regalato il padre (almeno credo, visto che le parti col paziente le saltavo! chissenefrega del ragazzetto, noi ci interessa House!!!!!). Alla fine i genitori di H arrivano, lui cerca di rimbalzarli ma finiscono a mangiare in mensa. La mamma di H lo adora leteralmente, il padre, militare in marina, è un vero bastardo. H non riesce a guardarlo neanche in faccia, prova a farsi figo dicendo che si è preso la moto e il padre gli chiede se la parcheggia nel posto riservato agli handiccappati!! Alla fine H scornatissimo, se ne sta al buoi solo soletto a giocare al gameboy. Cam arriva e H la ringrazia (?!) per nn essere andata a cena con loro, e - giuro - lei dice " nn sono venuta perchè non erano affari miei!!!!!" ma crepa, tr@#§!!!!!!! Mai è stato così odiosa... H le racconta che lei e il padre sono uguali nel modo di gestire la sincerità; è veramente bastonato, povero.. +di così nn so dire perchè ero troppo inca@@ata con Cam e mi faceva troppa pena H...

Alla fine, H monta in moto e se ne va...

43 replies since 9/11/2005, 18:31   643 views