Episodio 2x10 Failure to Communicate, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

« Older   Newer »
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 11/1/2006, 11:01

Stacy e House NON fanno sesso.

from House to Wilson over the phone
"Hey Honey, How are the kids?"

airport scene:
Stacy shows up while House is waiting for his flight (changed her mind?)
House gets her coffee, Stacy says nothing, and House calls her out
"What do you want to talk about?" <>
Stacy smiles like the cat who ate the canary

Stacy's being evasive
(i got the impression she must be nervous)
House is not pushing for answers ... not too hard anyway
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Foreman & Chase finally get a clue and break-in to the patient's place
they butt heads
House pushes a little harder
Stacy tells him to "Leave it alone"
then tells him he's gonna suffer
(because she won't budge)
Cameron seems to be holding the fort pretty well
Stacy breaks
She tells house she had a fight with Mark
That Mark is pushing her away
Stacy blames herself
House makes her feel better
Stacy's phone rings
It's for House
It's Wilson
apparently House's phone is dead
conference call w/ entire team, now all safely back in the office w/ Cuddly
:editing skipped scenes:
Chase & Foreman tell patient he's going to die,
based on House's recommendation to get him to talk
Patient doesn't say anything in front of his wife
He opens up to Cameron later
while she's giving him a lumbar puncture
Back at airport:
all flights are grounded
Stacy had already booked a room
House is surprised

They talk about their failed relationship

She totally seduces him!!
edited after the show: they did not sleep together
*apparently Cam's hair is messed up from the patient struggle*

Back now:
Okay, the House/Stacy scenes were very touching, even to this House/Cam shipper

House had left the room while talking on phone to the team about the case
he uses Stacy's Makeup to write on the airport wall

House gives Cam Kudos for being cynical, which is unlike her
says "our little girl is growing up"
if this isn't a preface.....

Airport loudspeaker calls "Gregory House to gate 7"
he ignores it...ofcourse

Officer tells house he's getting on the plane or going into custody
Stacy is waiting for House...
looking more and more like his girlfirend instead of his X

Stacy hears his diagnosis, which also explains House's realization with what
went wrong with their relationship, they're looking at each other -
again, very touching (well done!)

House explains to Stacy later that the patient will be okay physically
but not emotionally

Stacy gets on elevator to leave

during Commercial Break:
Announcer said next epsiode is in FEBRUARY - not Jan 31st

House does kiss Stacy first, but he pulls back to say something rational
I think it was, "So there was no argument with Mark?" or something
And she pulls him in for another kiss ... almost like it was planned

Stacy was practically trying to undress him while on the phone. I'm impressed that House was able to get his priorities straight with Stacy waiting impatiently on the bed twirling his cane.

I was slightly disappointed that House/Stacey didn't go further if for no other reason than the fact that House really, really needs to connect with someone on an emotional AND physical level that is unlike any of his other interactions (i.e. occasionally letting Wilson and Cameron see him in a vulnerable light).

I did, however, like the House/Stacey scenes. They were totally familiar with each other, yet slightly unsure and awkward...it was completely real. Very well written and beautifully portrayed. The curry analysis was different, but it seemed like a good fit for the two of them. I don't know why, but it worked. I also really enjoyed the way that Stacey stayed with House all night while he worked on solving the puzzle. That was a nice gesture, and I thought it was cool that she just let him go once he was on a roll and didn't constantly pester him about getting on the flight.

And bearing in mind that this is a medical show, I guess I should comment on the patient of the week stuff as well! Given that he and House didn't really share any scenes, I was kind of more in tune to the airport/hotel sequences. Go figure. Anyway, I thought this was an interesting case (the fact that House pegged him as bipolar based on his verbal cues was impressive to say the least), and it was neat to see the ducklings interact without House. Chase worked on my nerves tonight, and while I was really glad to see both Cuddy and Cameron remind Foreman that House is the go-to guy for diagnostic brilliance, I didn't find Foreman nearly as annoying as I did in the previous "Foreman as boss" episode.

House wasn't as snarky or downright rude as he has been in the past. That seems to indicate that he's letting his guard down slightly. Plus, he was somewhat intimate with Stacey, so that's even more vulnerability. I wonder if that means that House is being set up (by the writers) for a big fall, especially in terms of his state of mind. More depressive/angsty behavior on the way perhaps. I certainly hope they have something big up their sleeves because making us wait until February means that we deserve a huge payoff.

Edited by LaurieLo - 11/1/2006, 11:25

Doriana Luthor
view post Posted on 11/1/2006, 11:10

ohmy.gif Questa non me l' aspettavo.

Per ora mi eclisso dal topic per via degli spoiler, perchè stranamente non trovo "voi sapete cosa."

Edited by Doriana Luthor - 11/1/2006, 11:11

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 11/1/2006, 11:12

neanche io !! sto impazzendo!!!!!

Doriana Luthor
view post Posted on 11/1/2006, 11:13

Non dirlo a me! laugh.gif

E' da stamattina che aggiorno le pagine, nella speranza che spunti qualcosa... -__-"

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 11/1/2006, 11:28

House did fully intend to follow through, right up until the part of the phone conversation that really caught his attention.

considerazione interessante:

it was Humpty Dumpty (i think) where Wilson mentioned that Stacy dumped House, not the other way around. although, House was probably pushing Stacy away. but then in this episode, House throws out that maybe Stacy misinterpreted the pushing away part. but part of it was House's fault, because Stacy says something about the only two men she ever loved being better off without her, and House says "Yeah, it's all your fault." but he was being sarcastic.

was Stacy the one doing the changing? could she not handle the curry? maybe she was trying to get House to change, but he couldn't.

H:"He loved her enough to convince himself he could change."
S:"But he couldn't could he?"

that quote seems significant to me. so Stacy wanted House to change, and he tried to tell himself that he could, but then maybe it wasn't House who needed the changing.

and then there was the quote "Surgical cure to give the woman you love a life she wants, all you had to do was change." (or something to that effect) Stacy was the one who wanted the surgery, so if House had accepted her decision and hadn't become so resentful of her, maybe they could have gotten through the hard times following the surgery. if he agreed to doing the surgery, thereby agreeing with Stacy, they could have avoided the whole conflict, and things might have worked out. maybe part of the reason he didn't want to have the surgery was so that Stacy wouldn't have to go through having a boyfriend with a disability.

and then he says : "Two people who weren't meant to be together, maybe they'll get a happy ending just because they both want it so much." Stacy says something like "But it doesn't work out that way, does it?" so they want to be together, but know that it will probably never happen.

moky, mi sembra tutta abbastanza facile da capire, ma se trovi qualcosa che è meglio tradurre, fai pure, anzi grazie!!

MAYASAN1
view post Posted on 11/1/2006, 11:48

CITAZIONE (LaurieLo @ 11/1/2006, 11:01)
Stacy e House NON fanno sesso.

EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVAI!Scusa,continuo a leggere....

LaurieLo
view post Posted on 11/1/2006, 11:55

prima leggi gli spoiler in discussione generale!

MAYASAN1
view post Posted on 11/1/2006, 12:05

CITAZIONE (LaurieLo @ 11/1/2006, 11:28)

and then there was the quote "Surgical cure to give the woman you love a life she wants, all you had to do was change." (or something to that effect) Stacy was the one who wanted the surgery, so if House had accepted her decision and hadn't become so resentful of her, maybe they could have gotten through the hard times following the surgery. if he agreed to doing the surgery, thereby agreeing with Stacy, they could have avoided the whole conflict, and things might have worked out. maybe part of the reason he didn't want to have the surgery was so that Stacy wouldn't have to go through having a boyfriend with a disability.

and then he says : "Two people who weren't meant to be together, maybe they'll get a happy ending just because they both want it so much." Stacy says something like "But it doesn't work out that way, does it?" so they want to be together, but know that it will probably never happen.

moky, mi sembra tutta abbastanza facile da capire, ma se trovi qualcosa che è meglio tradurre, fai pure, anzi grazie!!

Mi è chiaro tutto,tranne queste ultime righe.Moky?Please!
Chi fa queste considerazioni Lori?

MAYASAN1
view post Posted on 11/1/2006, 12:31

Writer for "Failure to Communicate": Doris Egan

L'ho sapevo!L'ha scritto una donna!Non poteva essere altrimenti!

view post Posted on 11/1/2006, 13:24

.... PUNCTURE!!!!! I WISH I WERE CARMEN ELECTRA..... zio Griss & My Baby forever!

Group:
Head of International Medicine

CITAZIONE (MAYASAN1 @ 11/1/2006, 12:05)
CITAZIONE (LaurieLo @ 11/1/2006, 11:28)

and then there was the quote "Surgical cure to give the woman you love a life she wants, all you had to do was change." (or something to that effect) Stacy was the one who wanted the surgery, so if House had accepted her decision and hadnt become so resentful of her, maybe they could have gotten through the hard times following the surgery. if he agreed to doing the surgery, thereby agreeing with Stacy, they could have avoided the whole conflict, and things might have worked out. maybe part of the reason he didnt want to have the surgery was so that Stacy wouldnt have to go through having a boyfriend with a disability.

and then he says : "Two people who werent meant to be together, maybe theyll get a happy ending just because they both want it so much." Stacy says something like "But it doesnt work out that way, does it?" so they want to be together, but know that it will probably never happen.

moky, mi sembra tutta abbastanza facile da capire, ma se trovi qualcosa che è meglio tradurre, fai pure, anzi grazie

Mi è chiaro tutto,tranne queste ultime righe.Moky?Please
Chi fa queste considerazioni Lori?

e poi cera la citazione " il trattamento chirurgico (lintervento di cui sopra alla gamba NDT) per dare alla donna che ami la vita che vuole, e tutto quel che dovevi fare era cambiare.
Era Stacy quella che voleva lintervento ( e fin qui..), per cui se H avesse accettato la sua decisione e non fosse diventato così ostile, forse avrebbero potuto superare le difficoltà post-operatorie (ah, ora vine fuori che è colpa sua???). se fosse stato daccordo x lintervento, e quindi con Stacey, avrebbero potuto evitare tutta la problematica del conflitto, e forse le cose avrebbero funzionato ( insomma, come la metti la metti..). E forse lui non voleva lintervento in parte perchè voleva evitare a Stacy di avere un compagno disabile in qualche modo, con quel che ne consegue.

e poi dice: due persone che non era destino che stessero assieme, forse avranno un lieto fine solo perchè lo vogliono fortemente.
Stacey dice qualcosa tipo: ma non funaziona così,. vero??? per cui i due vogliono stare assieme ma sanno xfettamente che nn succederà..

SN STATA DAIUTO??

duuuuunque.. aspetto a commentare, perchè devo metabolizzare lepisodio.. peròò... SI SON BACIATIIIIIIIIIIIII ok, ritorno in me

Web  Top
LaurieLo
view post Posted on 11/1/2006, 13:26

CITAZIONE (MAYASAN1 @ 11/1/2006, 12:31)

Lho sapevoLha scritto una donnaNon poteva essere altrimenti

una donna che scrive una scena dove lui rimbalza lei? ohmy.gif

Ecco perchè nn cè la scena di sesso ma solo un bacio, solo shore ha il diritto di metterla (mo vedete che la 2x11 nn lha scritto lui...: mi ritiro)

Edited by LaurieLo - 11/1/2006, 13:27

MAYASAN1
view post Posted on 11/1/2006, 13:36

CITAZIONE (LaurieLo @ 11/1/2006, 13:26)

Ecco perchè nn cè la scena di sesso ma solo un bacio, solo shore ha il diritto di metterla (mo vedete che la 2x11 nn lha scritto lui...: mi ritiro)

Quando ci sono tutti sti sentimenti che girano queste introspezioni...tranquilla che lha scritto una donna...

CITAZIONE (moky78 @ 11/1/2006, 13:24)
E forse lui non voleva lintervento in parte perchè voleva evitare a Stacy di avere un compagno disabile in qualche modo, con quel che ne consegue.

Questo ci sta.

CITAZIONE
e poi dice: due persone che non era destino che stessero assieme, forse avranno un lieto fine solo perchè lo vogliono fortemente.
Stacey dice qualcosa tipo: ma non funaziona così,. vero??? per cui i due vogliono stare assieme ma sanno xfettamente che nn succederà..

SN STATA DAIUTO??

Moltissimo Moky,grazie.Una donna,una donna..lha scritto una donna ...come si vede...Il destino avverso e crudele?Devo prepararmi i fazzoletti?

view post Posted on 11/1/2006, 13:55

.... PUNCTURE!!!!! I WISH I WERE CARMEN ELECTRA..... zio Griss & My Baby forever!

Group:

CITAZIONE (LaurieLo @ 11/1/2006, 13:26)

mah.. e invece potrebbe benissimo averla scritta lui...
lo dicevo che erano a febbraio gli episodi tosti.. UFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
però almeno abbiamo dalal nostra che noi ce li spariamo tutti di fila ringraziamo mediaset (pensa che mi tocca di..) che nn fa lo hiatus intraserie... oddio, ci fanno aspettare 12 mesi di fila..

Web  Top
MAYASAN1
view post Posted on 11/1/2006, 14:01

La tempesta di neve e il resto...patetico,sdolcinato e femminile.

Edited by MAYASAN1 - 11/1/2006, 14:02

view post Posted on 11/1/2006, 14:05

Group:

CITAZIONE
"Hey Honey, How are the kids?"

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

come lo adoro in sti frangenti..

Web  Top
243 replies since 11/1/2006, 11:01   1679 views